I just came from a first date where I paid for every single thing

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
You went on a date and didn't even get a kiss :what::snoop: yall gone learn one day

full

:deadmanny:

SIMPs never learn :heh:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
And I actually don't mind this time

I just dropped her off and think I have a good chance of hitting or getting a kiss next time I see her brehs :thumbsup:

We shared a magnetic vibe all night and had a good time having a meal then drinking mad cocktails and cracking jokes, talking about life

I love dates like these

:mjlol:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

I just dropped her off and think I have a good chance of hitting or getting a kiss next time I see her brehs :thumbsup:

We shared a magnetic vibe all night and had a good time having a meal then drinking mad cocktails and cracking jokes, talking about life

I love dates like these

:mjlol:

Lol do you playa

Real talk if you ain't first night she ain't feeling you and you never going going hit

Theres only 5 percent chance you gonna hit in the future

Soon

Banned
Daps
I don't even take a girl on a date without at least having kissed her first

I needa know there's some physical chemistry here

I feel the same way too, I don't need a kiss though :hmm:. But we gotta do normal ordinary stuff before we do the date thing.

There are so many spots in the city, we can always walk up and down the city and see the sights.

Because most girls see expensive dates as "going out and having fun." So it can be all in vain brehs.

Daps

I love dates like these

We appreciate it :jawalrus:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Oops I did it again :guilty:

You see my problem is this

I'm dreaming away

This is just so typically me

Oh baby baby

I'm not that innocent

:dj2: