I just spent a week in Havana, Cuba. AMA.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
How was the food?
Is the place full of :mjpls: like the cubans here?
Food was decent. Nothing to write home about. A good chunk of the population are Afro Cuban. The complexion ranged from Bernie Mac to Steph Curry. Everyone was friendly. I honestly didn't feel any :mjpls: from people.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Oh shyt my dawg giving the real experience. Glad you liked it Im going back soon after I hit up DR. The Eastern cities like Santiago and Holguin are about to open up soon too its a completely different vibe to Havana, I personally like the Eastern women better. Heard they trading the dollar for 115 or better on the black market :picard:

If you go back check out La Fabrica del Arte (the art factory) real bohemian laid back vibe but cool people out there

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
are you able to fly there directly from the U.S? or are there any extra steps you have to take to get to Cuba , compared to other countries?
Yes you can fly directly to Cuba. I flew from Houston to Ft. Lauderdale then to Cuba. Technically you can't go to Cuba as a tourist. It has to be missionary work, education, or "support for the cuban people." 99% of the people who travel there pick the last option.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The women are friendly to American Brehs...did you chat it up/smash off GP?
Everyone there loves Americans. I stood out because I was tall and wasn't wearing a mask most of the time. People kept pointing at me like :lolbron:. I asked 9ne of my tour guides what they were saying. He told me they were calling me the tall maskless American. Mask mandates are enforced down there. If you're caught without a mask you'll get fined 400 CUP(Cuban Pesos). Most cubans are lucky to make 1000 CUP a month so 400 is a lot. 1000 cuban pesos is the equivalent to $40 American dollars.:picard:

The women in Cuba are BAD!:ohlawd: A LOT of them are pros though.:beli:If your a single man down there you WILL have fun with the ladies.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt my dawg giving the real experience. Glad you liked it Im going back soon after I hit up DR. The Eastern cities like Santiago and Holguin are about to open up soon too its a completely different vibe to Havana, I personally like the Eastern women better. Heard they trading the dollar for 115 or better :picard:

If you go back check out La Fabrica del Arte (the art factory) real bohemian laid back vibe but cool people out there
I went there on Saturday Night. I got a hilarious story about it!:mjlol: