I knew Pat Mahomes dad was black….but I ain’t know he was a nikka. Cheers to that!!!!

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Hilarious. But burrow out played mahomes all game. Chiefs got lucky. Refs called everything possible on the benhals in the 4th q

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I can't even sit still right now due to me cringing so hard.

When are black people gonna stop seeing themselves and each other as "n1ggas"??!!!!

Black people don't even see black people as fully human. :mjcry:

@Buddy

samuel-jackson-clapping.gif

When are you nggas gona realize they do not hand out Image awards for posts.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
on top of that he's in the video talking about which person he's smoking on because we have mainstreamed something that has a foundation on disrespecting Black males that have been murdered.

One victim of gang violence in Chicago, a young brother called Tooka, was disrespected so consistently that people started to think "Tooka" was a strain of weed.

but we keep playing like this shyt is entertainment

:francis:
Oooo it’s a person?
I thought that was some type of drug?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Oooo it’s a person?
I thought that was some type of drug?

Unfortunately not, it's a young Black male, Shondale “Tooka” Gregory, that was murdered.

Here's a video of his mom discussing it in an interview.

“What has my son done to y’all to make y’all disrespect him like this? Every song they make has got, ‘We smokin’ on Tooka. fukk Tooka this, fukk Tooka that. You know how long my son has been gone? Since 2011. This is 2022 and he’s still a trending topic … I don’t want this lifestyle. He didn’t want this lifestyle. He can’t be here and be his voice, so I’m gonna do it for him.”

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
OP spends the majority of his time on here posting Bossip type bullshyt and cosplaying a homosexual Bad Bunny super fan but will on occasion try to “critique” Black culture. fukk outta here. Tagging @Matt504 aint an out. Just diminishing his points.
What is bossip? I am a fan of Benito. I don’t criticize black culture. Only degenerate rappers that promote bullshyt.

I have no idea who you are.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
OP spends the majority of his time on here posting Bossip type bullshyt and cosplaying a homosexual Bad Bunny super fan but will on occasion try to “critique” Black culture. fukk outta here. Tagging @Matt504 aint an out. Just diminishing his points.

They don't care..
Theyll even defend it.

See above :russ:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Before I call it a night, I'll leave you with some of the accomplishments of a Black man that was reduced to "n*gga"

Patrick Lavon Mahomes (born August 9, 1970) is an American former professional baseball pitcher. He played in Major League Baseball from 1992 to 2003 with the Minnesota Twins, Boston Red Sox, New York Mets, Texas Rangers, Chicago Cubs, and Pittsburgh Pirates. Mahomes also pitched in two seasons in Nippon Professional Baseball, 1997 and 1998, with the Yokohama BayStars. He last played with the Grand Prairie AirHogs of the independent American Association in 2009.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Apparently all debauchery, ignorance and mindlessness has to be protected as unique aspects of 'Black culture'..
:mjlol:

See kids..this is what happens when you're raised by rap cds and the 'streets'..:scust:
Bruh it ain’t about that. No one is “protecting” shyt. I also don’t broadcast or signal boost it. I don’t conflate “black culture” with whatever OP is presenting in the OP. I ignore the ignorance. This person be on some loser shyt and I don’t understand why the mods continue to allow it.