I knew Pat Mahomes dad was black….but I ain’t know he was a nikka. Cheers to that!!!!

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
What is bossip? I am a fan of Benito. I don’t criticize black culture. Only degenerate rappers that promote bullshyt.

I have no idea who you are.
You don’t need to know who I am, fakkit. Just hoping we can get you banned soon. Tired of your shyt. Ruining an otherwise decent website for black men. Take your bullshyt somewhere else.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Before I call it a night, I'll leave you with some of the accomplishments of a Black man that was reduced to "n*gga"

:francis:

nikkas can't play sports?? :dahell: I get the whole argument we shouldn't be calling each other that, but in context he really wasn't saying it in a bad way. Yall nikkas be too uptight goddamn sometimes nikkas wanna just hit the coli n talk shyt then here come y'all keyboard militants ruining shyt

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Bruh it ain’t about that. No one is “protecting” shyt. I also don’t broadcast or signal boost it. I don’t conflate “black culture” with whatever OP is presenting in the OP. I ignore the ignorance. This person be on some loser shyt and I don’t understand why the mods continue to allow it.
You can't ignore the plague when it's spreading.

Bad behaviors should be denounced and shamed

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Why is he a nikka?

I really hate when black people associate black masculinity to "nikka shyt"

He just told the truth

Ponder this deeper breh, and the conculsion will shock you.

The white man has finally won.
He has managed to instill in the mind of the Black American male that he is infact a ******. He no longer has to get his hands dirty, as we do it to ourselves like well trained workers running the plantation themself with massa watching on.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Ponder this deeper breh, and the conculsion will shock you.

The white man has finally won.
He has managed to instill in the mind of the Black American male that he is infact a ******. He no longer has to get his hands dirty, as we do it to ourselves like well trained workers running the plantation themself with massa watching on.

I don't necessarily agree, but this low tier thinking is too common

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
fukk everything else, this dude really told national television which son is his favorite? :dahell::why:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is so normalized you and OP are the only ones who took an issue with that tweet. :dead:

90k likes :snoop:

Although misunderstood its a term of endearment. Even if the boule syndicate of thecoli doesnt acknowledge it as such.

On the other hand it is also a crutch,that highlights a lack of intelligence and vocabulary when abused.

It also acts as warwhoop like that of the native americans#WeWereAlreadyHere

Like many things,it can be a gentle stroke on the cheek by a warmed hand. Or it can act as the butt of a handgun,meant to renter you useless. Words dont hurt people,people do. Perhaps theres a problem with the people:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't even sit still right now due to me cringing so hard.

When are black people gonna stop seeing themselves and each other as "n1ggas"??!!!!

Black people don't even see black people as fully human. :mjcry:

@Buddy

The offensive part is the "smoking on ____". Being that it originated based on mocking the death of young black men. Not sure how thats being side stepped to go after the word nikka.. I know thats not how its been being used in context. But seeing a bunch of black proffessionals,and even white men use the phrase? Makes me cringe a bit