I knew Pat Mahomes dad was black….but I ain’t know he was a nikka. Cheers to that!!!!

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious. But burrow out played mahomes all game. Chiefs got lucky. Refs called everything possible on the benhals in the 4th q

fukkin Clown

F87-D761-D-C6-E9-4537-BF19-0-C8-A16-FA1-CE0.jpg

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is just a bruh gloating about his son. A bruh that played pro sports himself and understands the grind. Why must people always make stuff more than it is? Why he got to be a nikka? shyt is dumb AF :snoop:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This is just a bruh gloating about his son. A bruh that played pro sports himself and understands the grind. Why must people always make stuff more than it is? Why he got to be a nikka? shyt is dumb AF :snoop:

right....

shyt was funny...he's celebrating his sons victory, physically there supporting him, and cracking a joke...but he's somehow and embarrassment....

thecoli.com

loosen up fellas :childplease:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
You do know there is an ignore feature right?
Twitter has the same function, no? Yet you chose to not ignore the tweet in question and went as far as to share it on another website? I think we know why that is.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Most black people are more anti black than actual nonblacks.
Elaborate bruh. Genuinely want to know what it is you find anti black because there’s a few things going on with this. Is it the fact the tweet refers to him as nikka? Is it that his dad is sloshed on national television? That a poster decided to share it here so we could point and laugh at the absurdity?

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The offensive part is the "smoking on ____". Being that it originated based on mocking the death of young black men. Not sure how thats being side stepped to go after the word nikka.. I know thats not how its been being used in context. But seeing a bunch of black proffessionals,and even white men use the phrase? Makes me cringe a bit
This is exactly what I'm not a fan of as well. Using a phrase that praises death to gloat about winning a football game is easily the most ignorant part of the whole interaction.