I know so many girls that could be wife material

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:mjlol: don't let them hoes lie to you

Puhleeze while you out there spending big money taking them somewhere exotic

They got some hood nikka on speed dial that they hit up when they smoke out and get thier back blown out once you drop them off at they crib...

All Dem IG CHICKS claiming to have high end hot girl summers are getting dikked down by some broke hood nikka from time to time

Yea but you aren’t explaining to me the fun these chicks have with hood dudes?

I can understand if the lady is under 25 but most mature women I know who find hood dudes fun are usually hood rats themselves.

And yes you can be a successful hood rat.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This that nikka right here

Doubt it. I’m extremely cheap to women and women have actually taken me out on vacations.

Actually a shawty just invited me to Mexico in January and my hotel room is paid for.

:umad:

You don’t know me personally do idk where this assumptions came from. I’m just trying to figure out what exactly is so fun about hood dudes that draw these women to them.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There not wife material if they are into those type of dudes

Usually woman who are into those type of guys well into their adulthood have huge issues stemming from childhood especially daddy ones.

My friend came from a middle class home but was molested as a child her family were drug dealers and and her father was in prison while she was young so she has no idea what a normal dude looks like.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yea but you aren’t explaining to me the fun these chicks have with hood dudes?

I can understand if the lady is under 25 but most mature women I know who find hood dudes fun are usually hood rats themselves.

And yes you can be a successful hood rat.

Age ain't nothing but a number Breh...

It's not based on if they still feel they can benefit from it..

Like that HOT LOOKING 40 YEAR OLD MILF

she ain't gonna stop the THOT

if young hood dudes keep giving her the attention she CRAVES..

just like the 38 year old CPA I messed with when I was a younger dysfunctional dude

Byatch had a whole husband ..she was raised in a good home tradir values her husband was a great provider

BUT SHE STILL LOOKED DAMN GOOD FOR HER AGE AND GOT BORED WITH HER HUSBANDS LIFE

CAUSE for some reason she would travel across town to get drunk...laugh and get dikked downed by a guy like me who worked odd jobs while pulling scams to pay the rent on a one bedroom apartment with a AC UNIT in the window...

My place in the words of my homeboy looked like the trap

But I guess it was DISNEY LAND to her
:patrice:

Right now a 27 year old temp we hired who did time in state prison when he was younger and just got bailed out this weekend after a DUI is knocking the walls down of our 41 year old white HR lady.......

This 27 year old has a lady at home...

The 41 year old brings him lunch....gives him rides home and even gave him money to help get his car our the impound

But I see the ATTRACTION..the 27 year old is fun and is fukking her right and giving the attention that she CRAVES

So to answer your question MOST GOOD GIRLS SEE SPONTANEOUS DYSFUNCTION AD FUN CAUSE IT IS A BREAK FROM THE NORM

:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
There not wife material if they are into those type of dudes

Usually woman who are into those type of guys well into their adulthood have huge issues stemming from childhood especially daddy ones.

My friend came from a middle class home but was molested as a child her family were drug dealers and and her father was in prison while she was young so she has no idea what a normal dude looks like.
Nah, they’re fine they just think your type is lame and boring

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, they’re fine they just think your type is lame and boring

I’m not even into her like that but not everyone can be street certified like you. I’ll put the good word out to her that you’re official :comeon:

And I’m sorry but if a women almost 40 is still into those type of dudes yes something is wrong with her.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
shyt common as hell to see a ados woman you'd step to then come to find out she already been breeded :beli:

How you college educated have a good ass job, live nowhere near to the hood and still let a hood nikka with no future drop his nut off in u :snoop:

Every woman is the marrying or wife material type. WIFE TO WHOM is the question. Different men and their families have different standards as to whom is marriage material.
Always remember that :ufdup:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Age ain't nothing but a number Breh...

It's not based on if they still feel they can benefit from it..

Like that HOT LOOKING 40 YEAR OLD MILF

she ain't gonna stop the THOT

if young hood dudes keep giving her the attention she CRAVES..

just like the 38 year old CPA I messed with when I was a younger dysfunctional dude

Byatch had a whole husband ..she was raised in a good home tradir values her husband was a great provider

BUT SHE STILL LOOKED DAMN GOOD FOR HER AGE AND GOT BORED WITH HER HUSBANDS LIFE

CAUSE for some reason she would travel across town to get drunk...laugh and get dikked downed by a guy like me who worked odd jobs while pulling scams to pay the rent on a one bedroom apartment with a AC UNIT in the window...

My place in the words of my homeboy looked like the trap

But I guess it was DISNEY LAND to her
:patrice:

Right now a 27 year old temp we hired who did time in state prison when he was younger and just got bailed out this weekend after a DUI is knocking the walls down of our 41 year old white HR lady.......

This 27 year old has a lady at home...

The 41 year old brings him lunch....gives him rides home and even gave him money to help get his car our the impound

But I see the ATTRACTION..the 27 year old is fun and is fukking her right and giving the attention that she CRAVES

So to answer your question MOST GOOD GIRLS SEE SPONTANEOUS DYSFUNCTION AD FUN CAUSE IT IS A BREAK FROM THE NORM

:
[/QUOTE]

There’s nothing in your story that says you were a fun hood rat.

You pretty much answered your success with her by saying you gave her the attention she craved and that she was a THOT.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Yep know a girl who got a full ride nursing scholarship, smart, pretty, in shape ran cross country all 4 years.

Gets involved with some weed selling bum, got skeeted up and works at dollar general now :scust:

I asked here why she didn’t fw nikkas in college, cannot make this up

“They be on some square shyt”:unimpressed:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was talking to my successful black friend last night about this.

I told her I’m cursed. I’m trying to only date and be with a black women but why do black women who had kids out of wedlock keep showing interest in me

:francis:

Same. I’m bored with nonblack women. Pawgs are still cool but it’s like eating hamburgers for 365 days straight. Afterwards you don’t want hamburgers anymore. I’m good for life. I had enough experiences. But it’s easier with the pawgs. I gotta work harder to get sistas. They always say I’m cute but act like I’m too corny to fukk with. It’s slighty annoying trying to prove I’m not a herb or that I like black women to them, maybe they think imma c00n and have self hate or something. This girl I was seeing made me seem like I was nerd because I was reading the WSJ. Like nikkas can’t even stay up on current events no more :francis: I need an Angela Rye type broad :francis:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Same. I’m bored with nonblack women. Pawgs are still cool but it’s like eating hamburgers for 365 days straight. Afterwards you don’t want hamburgers anymore. I’m good for life. I had enough experiences. But it’s easier with the pawgs. I gotta work harder to get sistas. They always say I’m cute but act like I’m too corny to fukk with. It’s slighty annoying trying to prove I’m not a herb or that I like black women to them, maybe they think imma c00n and have self hate or something. This girl I was seeing made me seem like I was nerd because I was reading the WSJ. Like nikkas can’t even stay up on current events no more :francis: I need an Angela Rye type broad :francis:
Feel the same. I always get more play from latinas than black girls. I love black women but I don’t want to portray someone I’m not to get one

I read LA Times, Boston globe, and watch aljazeera shyt like that

I bump mobb deep, EPMD, public enemy when I want

I enjoy driving 90s Lexus/ Acura, old school Asian luxury

I’m 21...When I’m with certain females I can’t fw the stuff I like cuz I don’t wanna be seen as a square :yeshrug: