Detroit
How do you get a job and fukk up everything , everything everything

katt-williams-confused.gif

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
He better hit up that UK dude who had the penis growing on his arm.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All y'all on the "I'd rather just die" shyt.....find something more meaningful to do with your life. I can think of at least 15-20 things that alone would be worth living for even if I didn't have nothing else, and if I was in his situation I could still pull off at least half of them. If you're still mentally intact and not in constant pain then you can find something to live for easy as fukk or you ain't trying.

The horrific accident occurred in September 2019 while Schauers was working as a laborer on a construction site during a bridge rehabilitation job.

He was driving a forklift over a highway bridge outside of Wilsall when cars started illegally passing him on the one-lane structure, according to SWNS.

As one car passed him, Schauers veered too close to the bridge edge and the ground crumbled beneath him. He attempted to jump from the falling forklift but his leg got trapped by the seatbelt, swinging him from the machinery as it plummeted 50 feet down a steep hill.

The forklift rolled three times down the hill before it landed on top of Schauers, crushing his body.

“I was conscious the whole time. My eyes were wide open and I saw the forklift come down and land on my hips and my right forearm,” he told SWNS in 2020

I remember looking to my right with the forklift on top of my body and there was big, old piece of muscle from my arm just lying on the ground next to me. It had just blown apart instantly from the impact,” the youngster further recalled.

That's a crazy fukking sequence of events.

And if that happened to me, I’d let my girl leave me. It’s selfish to put a woman so young through something like this. Maybe she genuinely loves him but there’s no doubt guilt plays a huge part in her staying. If that was a guy, he would’ve left a while ago.

"No doubt" she's staying just for guilt? What if they were just in love? I mean if she was with him just to fukk then I'm sure she would leave him, but if she cared about him for him how would this change anything at all?

Oh and he shares that girl

Y'all always exposing yourselves with the kind of women you must be around.

Here's a tip for you - a woman so desperate for sex that she's going to cheat on her man when he can't provide it....is going to be cheating on the man who can provide it too. Cheaters are cheaters, even if y'all are having sex at home every night if she's that desperate for sex she's still going to be desperate for it at the office, at the gym, when you go on a work trip, etc etc. Or she'll just be looking for something new after a few months even when she knows you're waiting at home.

He's got a mouth, an arm, and I'm sure they have whatever toys they want - if she's not a cheater by nature he'll be fine, and if she is a cheater then she would have cheated on him anyway.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
fukk that.
if that was me and the doc told me what had to be done to save my life i would look him dead in the eye and ask him if that's really living.
straight up kill me, breh.
i don't even have an ass hole anymore.
dikk and balls gone.
one arm.

"I don't even have an ass hole anymore." LMAO

it's a wrigitty wrap, son.
hit me with enough morphine to kill a horse.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“ It’s not anyone else’s fault that my pain exists,” he stated. “I’m not going to sit here and wallow and freak out on the whole world. I’m still going to try to be as jolly as I can, even though I’m sitting here dying in pain at times”

The guy has a fantastic attitude. Best of luck to him and his wife!