"I love you, alive girl" Jeff Bezos text messages to side hoes

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This mafukka is the richest man in the WORLD. I'm pulling something badder than that. Hell I'd buy a country full of bad bytches. Swap out women everyday for the rest of my life. Have 2 or 3 b*stard kids and train them to be kickboxers or some shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What makes you think he doesn’t have game? Based on some text messages?

OCT.gif

Uhhh Yeah...:mjgrin:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This mafukka is the richest man in the WORLD. I'm pulling something badder than that. Hell I'd buy a country full of bad bytches. Swap out women everyday for the rest of my life. Have 2 or 3 b*stard kids and train them to be kickboxers or some shyt.
I’m pretty sure he can easily fukk supermodels/Hollywood females if he wants to but fukking someone and actually dating someone; as in wanting to spend time with them are two completely different things.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I’m pretty sure he can easily fukk supermodels/Hollywood females if he wants to but fukking someone and actually dating someone; as in wanting to spend time with them are two completely different things.

:mjlol:

Brehs need to realize that p*ssy is p*ssy.And not every man is obsessed with sex.Not everything is about having sex.