I mastered the Art of Lucid dreaming last night brehs

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
If you you don't know what a lucid dream is here's the definition:

"A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware of dreaming. During lucid dreaming, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment."

So anyways for the past two years I've been trying to have a lucid dream, failed every time, the whole shyt about writing down my dream didn't work :martin: I gave up a couple months ago until I went on reddit and read a comment from a guys saying about like when your about to sleep you see like those black spots floating around in use it as a portal to your lucid dream. I was like :ohhh:.

So I tried it out last night when I went bed....it worked:gladbron:, so I did what 99% of coli nikkas would do I summoned a bunch of IG hoes and fukked the shyt out of them :wow:

I started by fukking Bria Myles doggystyle for like ten minutes straight :mjcry:

Then I had these two bihs ride me back to back :ohlawd:

I then pounded this chick missionary and doggystyle :blessed:

I then fukked these PAWGS and unleashed a nuts all over their faces :noah:

I had this bytch in a lazy doggystyle against my bed :banderas:

Last thing I remember I was giving Ravie Loso backshots :takedat:

Right when I was about to summon up Amirah Dyme I woke up :to:

Tell ya brehs fukking all the bytches we drool over online was amazing I busted all kinds of nuts over and over again. :wow:

Before y'all laugh at me what would y'all would have done in my situation don't lie now.

Last edited:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been doing that for about 30 years, now.

You're wasting your trips, breh.

I've seen the end of the Universe, what's REALLY in Area-51, the other side of the Moon, and how they make Twinkies.

I ain't even gonna go into the trips back in time.

:sas2:
How'd you learn that breh? What was at the edge of the Universe?

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been doing that for about 30 years, now.

You're wasting your trips, breh.

I've seen the end of the Universe, what's REALLY in Area-51, the other side of the Moon, and how they make Twinkies.

I ain't even gonna go into the trips back in time.

:sas2:

Tell me more please :feedme: