I mastered the Art of Lucid dreaming last night brehs

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Kung Fu Henny said:
How'd you learn that breh? What was at the edge of the Universe?

I didn't learn it. Just could do it since I was little. Think it may be due to being an introvert and being more comfortable using my imagination.

Anyhow, at the end of the Universe is total blackness.

No stars, no gasses, no life.

Nothing.

Most peaceful place you can imagine.​

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Lmao fukking liar. When you're a beginner, after breaking through you struggle like hell with stability. It'd end pretty quick, you'd awake to false awakening or just wake up (probably with sleep paralysis).

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Billy Preston said:
Tell me more please :feedme:

I've had dreams that seemed like deja vu but were actually predictions of future events.

I've never dreamed of winning lottery numbers or anything like that, just little shyt like seeing a car drive by at a certain time, or eating something, or walking somewhere. Shyt is weird, but makes each day interesting.

Cats wonder what's on my mind 'cause I'm always in deep-thought. I'm thinking about what I saw in my dreams.....or was it in my reality?

:ohhh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Rose Gold said:
Lmao fukking liar. When you're a beginner, after breaking through you struggle like hell with stability. It'd end pretty quick, you'd awake to false awakening or just wake up (probably with sleep paralysis).

Never had that 'Inception/dream-within-a-dream' thing happen, but you have a point.

If you ain't careful, you'll scare yourself to death.

Gotta remember: YOU control your reality in dreams.

As many times I've fallen from skyscrapers or just from one planet to another, it's just a matter of remembering 'I can fly' that has saved me from a seizure or something worse before hitting the ground.​

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My lucid dreams always involves
claudia-jordan-16.jpg