I mastered the Art of Lucid dreaming last night brehs

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I've had dreams that seemed like deja vu but were actually predictions of future events.

I've never dreamed of winning lottery numbers or anything like that, just little shyt like seeing a car drive by at a certain time, or eating something, or walking somewhere. Shyt is weird, but makes each day interesting.

Cats wonder what's on my mind 'cause I'm always in deep-thought. I'm thinking about what I saw in my dreams.....or was it in my reality?

:ohhh:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
bruh i experience deja vu all the time for the exact same reasons

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I didn't learn it. Just could do it since I was little. Think it may be due to being an introvert and being more comfortable using my imagination.

Anyhow, at the end of the Universe is total blackness.

No stars, no gasses, no life.

Nothing.

Most peaceful place you can imagine.​

nikka that was you just closing your eyes
:umad:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a dream where I knew German, was talking to my German cousin and she could understand everything I said.:wow:

shyt was crazy cuz it felt just like when I dream in Igbo.

But I woke up the next day knowing only "Das Boot" :mjcry:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Lmao fukking liar. When you're a beginner, after breaking through you struggle like hell with stability. It'd end pretty quick, you'd awake to false awakening or just wake up (probably with sleep paralysis).

I always feel it's onset and shake my brain awake by stiffening my neck and trying to shake my head. I DO NOT like that feeling. Feels like I'm going into a sunken place
:damn:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I used to be able to go back to my dreams. Hear music Id never heard before. Open books and read them and they'd be interesting. Have conversations and not know what the fukk the other person would say. Or they'd say some shyt id not come up with in person. I could have bootleg some of the things I saw or remember and come recreate them in this dimension.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Haven't tried lucid dreaming in years but I accidentally gave myself sleep paralysis the other day, that shyt sucked

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The lucid dream I had control over was back in HS. Had a physics final I was stressing about cuz it weighted 1/3 of semester and I was a shytty student. The dream night b4 I was in the NFL when I stopped playing mid game started studying. I did so well on he test my teacher used that grade to but on my final Report card. 2nd highest in all the teachers classes.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I always feel it's onset and shake my brain awake by stiffening my neck and trying to shake my head. I DO NOT like that feeling. Feels like I'm going into a sunken place
:damn:
Just accept it, instead. No reason to be scared

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I had some serious lucid dreams during bouts of drinking/weaning off. shyt was like a video game fukkin with cops, harassing heaux's, teleporting. Becoming aware that I was dreaming and suddenly having zero fear and turning all the way loose, all sorts of crazy shyt :wow:
I was having way too much fun and my brain was so active that there's no way any of that rest was worth a damn.
Between that and the stupidly realistic dreams about relevant things in my life at the time when taking Trazadone, my dreams have been something else these past few years :blessed: