I need to lose 30 pounds between now and christmas...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No good way to do that, breh. Unless you don't mind losing muscle mass and potentially being malnourished.
If you were super fukking fat, 250+, it would be more realistic. On the other hand...you can track your calories, hit 2000-2100 calories every day and NOTHING MORE.
Add oatmeal, broccoli, spinach, and copious amounts of water (gallon +) a day. DON'T sit in the fukking gym all day, it won't help. Look up the following excercises:
-Military Press
-Bench Press
-Squat
-Deadlift
-Pull-ups
If you joined a good gym, it should accommodate all 5 of those movements. Find a basic plan or get a personal trainer for a few sessions and learn to hit those every week, with squat and deadlifts
on the same day(maybe a sunday, and skip monday so you can recover), and military press with some other exercises, bench press with triceps and biceps excercises, and pull ups as often as you can do them, even if its as little as 12 a day. Squats and deads will use TONS of calories, and it is important you learn the form so weight should be really low. You may have to work on flexibility
to get them right, but you will have dramatic change within that small timeframe.
Every morning, get up and walk for 45 minutes to an hour. Don't run, there is no need. Just walk and listen to music and an E book. Do so before you eat and get some fasted calorie burning
benefits. You should only be in the gym 4 out of 7 days, and no more than an hour each of those days. Learn the workouts and fukking do them. You should focus on getting good sleep as well, as it helps you recover better and lose weight as well.

Focus on how you look in the mirror rather than what the number on the scale says. You can lose as little as 15 lbs and see a HUGE difference, breh. Don't limit yourself to a number, focus on progression.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Any reason why you need to lose that quick?
Honestly, I'm just tring to return to NYC in good shape.

I was eating too good here at home...and it's shown.

I'm not fat...but I am kind of not satisfied with the way I look right now.

If I could get down to a nice 180/175 I'll be happy...

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Catch the norovirus ,stomach flu shyt I did last year, I lost at least a stone (seriously).... Even drinking water made me shyt myself. even shyt the bed. After I looked cut to fukk, it was quite impressive actually....

But being actually serious, I find running makes weight drop off me as well as body weight exercises, press ups,situps pullups,sprints , done in a circuit training style. I wouldn't bother with weight training , as it will just over complicate it,and you say it's all about losing weight quick,but efficient. You aren't going to build a beach body in that time anyway.

I doubt you will lose 30 pounds, but is' certainly possible in that time, to take a bit off the waistline in my opinion and lean up a bit . Also how do you get to work?,if you use the subway, metro etc etc, get off a few stops before, and walk it, or maybe just walk to work and walk back if you can.

Stop drinking beer, and cut your calories to 2500 or below and count everything, including fruit and veg as it all adds up, you can get fat by overeating on healthy food as well. Thats how I did it, when I got chubby after college.

Daps
Grass fed beef and wild caught salmon with a lot of greens thrown in. This is 95 percent of me and my husband's diet. As well as high intensity cardio at 70% to 80% of your heart rate.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
30 pounds in 30ish days

Fam rethink that goal
Ye

Thats a terminal cancer diagnosis

Or a battle with Ebola

Or losing a leg

Just own up to being :flabbynsick: for this winter.... and get right next year. I have been fat for a minute but next year :ohlawd: This cut is gonna be crazy.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Yea. It's "possible" but you won't like how you feel getting there and it's likely not sustainable. Especially if you're not coming from morbid obese territory

Plus you have to factor in the rebound effect. If you did do something unhealthy or really tough to sustain long term (dropping ALL carbs) basically you're eating meat, green veggies and lots of fat sources

as soon as you go back to trying to do something normal and sustainable diet wise tho you'll most likely see every ounce you lost and possibly more back on that scale.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yea. It's "possible" but you won't like how you feel getting there and it's likely not sustainable. Especially if you're not coming from morbid obese territory

Plus you have to factor in the rebound effect. If you did do something unhealthy or really tough to sustain long term (dropping ALL carbs) basically you're eating meat, green veggies and lots of fat sources

as soon as you go back to trying to do something normal and sustainable diet wise tho you'll most likely see every ounce you lost and possibly more back on that scale.

Or look