I Ran Away From Home For a Week...Life is Tough outchea

Archangel

Banned
Daps
The @Preacher usually doesn't talk about his tough times but I thought it might help someone. Me and my folks got into it about two weeks ago and it was the final nail in the coffin for me.

I had already been having a rough time getting my life together being in school, my church and trying to find a good job all while succumbing to the pressures of my girl who wants to get married and my fam who wants me to live my life the way they think I should.

So when I got home that night after the argument, I packed my bags and just left. Put my cell phone on airplane mode for 2 days. Went across town and lived in the church for about 5 days. I looked to the Lord for my help and I fasted for those two days and prayed.

No money and barely any food, I got up early and went into the mountains here (Cheaha Mountain) and just walked through the woods thinking about life and my future for hours. I took some amazing pictures while out and about. Check em out here joebphotography

Walked through the city here at night and just watched the people out there enjoying life and it really put things into perspective. I ignored my family and girl for 3 days and just took that time to gather myself and rework my plan for life. It really helped. I managed to get some money and spent the remainder of the week in a hotel room.

This has probably been the worse week of my life but the prayer and fasting helped because I ended up with a decent job to hold me down until I'm back in school.

If anyone is struggling out there and feel like they're going crazy, pray to God and just get away from civilization and find a place of solitude. It really helped me refocus because I was about to give up.

Shoutout to @DrX