I really miss the show SPARTACUS

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
one of the GOAT shows ever..but unfortunately Andy's departure and death was the beginning of the end for the show

they should have done a spin off for Gannicus....its amazing to me that dude that played him has not found his way to American TV yet

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
one of the GOAT shows ever..but unfortunately Andy's departure and death was the beginning of the end for the show

they should have done a spin off for Gannicus....its amazing to me that dude that played him has not found his way to American TV yet

I feel the same way....I feel like its a crime that no one has gave him some more exposure

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I need that blu ray. :mjcry:

How many seasons do you think it could've went? I don't see it going past 4, maybe 5.

I thought the show was solid post Andy. 2nd Spartacus came into his own in the last season tho.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shyt put me onto Manu Bennett too.

he really did his role justice...esp physically...it was amazing how dude was jacked as shyt in the first season...then in the prequel or whatever lost all that damn muscle and looked unrecognizable

those spartacus boot camp workout videos were low key motivating...i remember following some of the shyt around the time i was training for warrior dash in 2013