I really miss the show SPARTACUS

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
never watched after the lead passed but boy do i have some good memories of that show, had he lived show could have done great things
this was GOT before GOT

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
one of the GOAT shows ever..but unfortunately Andy's departure and death was the beginning of the end for the show

they should have done a spin off for Gannicus....its amazing to me that dude that played him has not found his way to American TV yet
Yeah breh, Gannicus was played by Dustin Clair he been on a lot of shyt in Australia, but his best role was on Underbelly season 2, show about the Australian underworld, his character was a hitman in the 70's, based on a real dude they used to call 'Rent-A-Kill'. Dude killed that shyt, if u haven't seen it, I suggest checking it out, first 3 seasons are dope, first season was based on the Melbourne gangland war in the late 90's - 2000's , 30 - 40 people got taken out. its all based on real shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
never watched after the lead passed but boy do i have some good memories of that show, had he lived show could have done great things
this was GOT before GOT

Well damn..... you missed out on some greatness.

I think the 2nd Spartacus was better, but either way the story was dope as fukk with all the shyt that came.

Side note and different topic ...... we gotta stop overrating Zack Snyder. ALL credit for this show goes to Steven S. DeKnight & Sam Rami THEY had a great vision and executed it splendidly

Martha

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
one of the GOAT shows ever..but unfortunately Andy's departure and death was the beginning of the end for the show

they should have done a spin off for Gannicus....its amazing to me that dude that played him has not found his way to American TV yet

HBOs Rome starts a few years after Spartacus and there are some of the same characters. Caesar, Pompeii, etc.

The the classic BBC's I, Claudius picks up after that with Augustus.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:

That crazy-eyed chick they replaced her with........:shaq2:

Fun fact, first Naevia was kind of a bytch to work with and when they wouldn't increase her pay she bailed. Second Naevia was nicer and had more chemistry with the cast members.

Crazy Naevia grew on me even though they made her a top tier fighter out of nowhere :dead:

"You claim this sword as your own? The way it fits hand... I thought it forged for women or sickly child." :spikeusalty:

:wow:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
So many quotables :laff:

Great mix of action and erotica :wow:

Every character pretty much represented a WWE wrasstler :pachaha:

And even when they had to call an audible and make a prequel (to buy time for the homie Andy), that ended up being amazing too :wow:

Think it's time for a watch party. @FireDwaneCasey