I really want to enjoy frank oceans music but...

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:francis: Be a man listening to a man sing sweet nothings intended for other men...brehs.
Big sun coming strong through the motel blinds
Wake up to your girl for now, let's call her Cleopatra
I watch you fix your hair
Then put your panties on in the mirror, Cleopatra
Then your lipstick, Cleopatra
Then your six-inch heels
Catch her
She's headed to the pyramid
She's working at the pyramid tonight

:blessed: shyt jams breh stop hatin

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
listen to music of a gay man singing about men and think that's normal brehs
I could read a book about a gay man/ couple and not have it bother me in the slightest. That's how straight I am :heh:

Only nikkas no secure with their sexuality feel like reading/listening/watching something from the gay perspective could "make them gay"

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
is there a record on Channel Orange or Nostalgia called Booty Club? :jbhmm:...fukk this gotta do with the music?

and any nikka sayin Frank sings about men aint heard the nikka music like that..channel orange is like an ode to p*ssy

save for 2 joints :huhldup:

whatever tho, even them shyts jam :manny:

meanwhile, "hetero" rappers kissing each other, braggin bout each others genital sizes and rappin bout getting prison head and its all good:martin:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:

Men can be such insecure weirdos. Can listen rappers rap about pushing dope, selling crack, drinking lean , Gang banging..specific things something most men can not relate to. And women can listen to men makes songs about women, shytting on us all day and STILL enjoy it and appreciate music we can't directly relate to or be the topic of in a negative way but the minute a gay man makes a love song that is pretty damn general and doesn't even hint at him fukking dudes.. it's a issue.

Most Women listen to male artists most of the time with a perspective from a male, sometimes not positive towards women all the time and have no issue

Grow up.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't see the problem unless he's singing about deep throating dikk or something.

I think that would be the benefit of more openly gay artists, rappers or otherwise...you'd find that these people aren't all stereotypes who are going to put their sexuality at the forefront of their music anymore than any other artist does.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I could read a book about a gay man/ couple and not have it bother me in the slightest. That's how straight I am :heh:

Only nikkas no secure with their sexuality feel like reading/listening/watching something from the gay perspective could "make them gay"
Who said anything about making somebody gay. I'm not interested in hearing a man sing about another man or I don't wanna sit yo and watch 2 niccas kiss. Not my type of hype. lol you sitting up reading a book where a man is describing giving another man a blow job.