I really want to enjoy frank oceans music but...

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you grown up enough to make your own decisions about who and what to listen to, what do you want coli posters to help you come to terms with?

i honestly think if you don't enjoy it solely based on a man's sexuality, then you have that right but I'm judging it on its merit

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Who said anything about making somebody gay. I'm not interested in hearing a man sing about another man or I don't wanna sit yo and watch 2 niccas kiss. Not my type of hype. lol you sitting up reading a book where a man is describing giving another man a blow job.
That's you sexualizing gay people though. There are stories where the protagonist HAPPENS to be gay, where being gay isn't his whole life. The same way because a man/woman is Hetero it doesn't mean that their stories are about sex with other people.

Y'all wild immature.

Y'all here Frank Ocean is interested in men and then that has to mean that his songs are specifically about gay sex or something :mjlol:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's you sexualizing gay people though. There are stories where the protagonist HAPPENS to be gay, where being gay isn't his whole life. The same way because a man/woman is Hetero it doesn't mean that their stories are about sex with other people.

Y'all wild immature.

Y'all here Frank Ocean is interested in men and then that has to mean that his songs are specifically about gay sex or something :mjlol:
Fr after dude came out with that letter nikkas started sayin shyt like "can't fukk wit it, he was thinkin bout men when he wrote it" bruh the song is called SONGS FOR WOMEN :mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Fr after dude came out with that letter nikkas started sayin shyt like "can't fukk wit it, he was thinkin bout men when he wrote" bruh the song is called SONGS FOR WOMEN :mjlol:
Because nikkas hear "gay" and think of
Butt naked Sword Fights. People are more than their sexuality. I am more than heterosexual. So are you. Frank is more than whatever it is he identifies as-as well.

It's so funny how people can step out of themselves for everything else, but when it's gay people then it's :whoa: I cant listen to that shyt.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

Y'all wild immature.

I didn't say his songs are about gay sex. I said I'm not interested in hearing men singing about other men or watching kissing and shyt. I'm not entertained by that,if you are more power to you. But If a gay man is singing about love and sex or relationships, I would assume he's talking about a man. Same as if r Kelly is singing about those things, imma think he's talking about underage girls and I don't wanna hear that either. I'm not sexualing gay people that's the world we live in. Do you listen to music or watch tv? Everything is overly sexual.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Fr after dude came out with that letter nikkas started sayin shyt like "can't fukk wit it, he was thinkin bout men when he wrote it" bruh the song is called SONGS FOR WOMEN :mjlol:
Just like r Kelly said he wasn't writing songs about sexing kids.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I didn't say his songs are about gay sex. I said I'm not interested in hearing men singing about other men or watching kissing and shyt. I'm not entertained by that,if you are more power to you. But If a gay man is singing about love and sex or relationships, I would assume he's talking about a man. Same as if r Kelly is singing about those things, imma think he's talking about underage girls and I don't wanna hear that either. I'm not sexualing gay people that's the world we live in. Do you listen to music or watch tv? Everything is overly sexual.
I could listen to an openly gay men write about the trials and tribulations of love because love doesn't know any gender or sexual orientation

Straight men get cheated on
Gay men get cheated on

Straight men have their hearts broken
Gay men have their hearts broken

Straight men Fall for the wrong people
Gay men fall for the wrong people

What's the difference between the two when it comes to that?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I could listen to an openly gay men write about the trials and tribulations of love because love doesn't know any gender or sexual orientation

Straight men get cheated on
Gay men get cheated on

Straight men have their hearts broken
Gay men have their hearts broken

Straight men Fall for the wrong people
Gay men fall for the wrong people

What's the difference between the two when it comes to that?
The difference I don't wanna hear no nicca talkin bout a nicca breaking his heart not my cup of tea. Why is it if I don't wanna listen to or watch that,then I'm scared its gonna make me gay or some chit. If a crackhead made a album singing bout crack I wouldn't wanna hear that either. Would that mean I'm scared its gonna make me a crack head.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
is there a record on Channel Orange or Nostalgia called Booty Club? :jbhmm:...fukk this gotta do with the music?

and any nikka sayin Frank sings about men aint heard the nikka music like that..channel orange is like an ode to p*ssy

save for 2 joints :huhldup:

whatever tho, even them shyts jam :manny:

meanwhile, "hetero" rappers kissing each other, braggin bout each others genital sizes and rappin bout getting prison head and its all good:martin:
exactly...nikkas actin he like cuppin nuts drooling on them n blowing glitter on them.. or some shyt

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The difference I don't wanna hear no nicca talkin bout a nicca breaking his heart not my cup of tea. Why is it if I don't wanna listen to or watch that,then I'm scared its gonna make me gay or some chit. If a crackhead made a album singing bout crack I wouldn't wanna hear that either. Would that mean I'm scared its gonna make me a crack head.
Lies. Plenty of albums have been made about drug addiction. A crackheads life is more than about doing crack. It's about what lead to it, the effects of it. You guys are being obtuse.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

If a crack head man an album about his life and was a dope rapper and was really vivid with his shyt. That shyt would probably be an instant classic. nikka probably have so much shyt 2 talk about from healthful shyt 2 some wild ass shyt and funny shyt

Edub

Veteran
Daps
be insecure in your sexuality, brehs

:mjlol:

Men can be such insecure weirdos. Can listen rappers rap about pushing dope, selling crack, drinking lean , Gang banging..specific things something most men can not relate to. And women can listen to men makes songs about women, shytting on us all day and STILL enjoy it and appreciate music we can't directly relate to or be the topic of in a negative way but the minute a gay man makes a love song that is pretty damn general and doesn't even hint at him fukking dudes.. it's a issue.

Most Women listen to male artists most of the time with a perspective from a male, sometimes not positive towards women all the time and have no issue

Grow up.

I really don't give a fukk what you nitwits think:comeon:...you wanna listen be my guest. I honor god, my pops and every real nikka I've known ...WE DONT ROCK LIKE THAT. :camby:And just cuz pop culture and stat quo had made it whatever the fukk they've made it in society homosexuality is a no no for me. I'm very secure with fat titties wet p*ssy and women wit fat asses...I'm very secure in that:ahh:....why when a cat says I don't rock wit homo shyt he's suddenly insecure...fukk outta here....maybe some nikkas just ain't stupid:childplease: