I really want to enjoy frank oceans music but...

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I really don't give a fukk what you nitwits think:comeon:...you wanna listen be my guest. I honor god, my pops and every real nikka I've known ...WE DONT ROCK LIKE THAT. :camby:And just cuz pop culture and stat quo had made it whatever the fukk they've made it in society homosexuality is a no no for me. I'm very secure with fat titties wet p*ssy and women wit fat asses...I'm very secure in that:ahh:....why when a cat says I don't rock wit homo shyt he's suddenly insecure...fukk outta here....maybe some nikkas just ain't stupid:childplease:

cool story.

SirBiatch

Daps
:russell:Think everyone who thinks that homo shyt is gross is insecure brehs....:rudy:

How many times have we seen this, though? Some person goes out of their way to care about 'homo shyt', turns out to be secretly gay. shyt's a cliche at this point. :yeshrug:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Some of the nikkas in here gay bashing Frank for having a Booty Club are some of the same nikkas that be in the TSC stanning New Day when they twerk and have a cereal called Booty Os :francis:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
How many times have we seen this, though? Some person goes out of their way to care about 'homo shyt', turns out to be secretly gay. shyt's a cliche at this point. :yeshrug:

Actually, I've never seen that, at least personally in my circle:patrice:. Breh...MEN ARENT ATTRACTIVE TO MEN...that is an outright lie...a demonic confusion. To tell men "if u say u don't like homo shyt, then, ah ha, you really do!!:leostare:".....is the dumbest shyt ever. So if someone says they don't like bigmacs then they really do, or if someone says they don't like country music then they really do...NO GOOFY, THEY REALLY DONT:ld:. People only say the insecure shyt about homo shyt to shield the ego of the homosexual and the homo community...as though anyone who doesn't have the same sexually perverted appetite as they are simply in denial and are lying. But that is a false reality to comfort gay individuals sensibilities...to make them think that more people are like them and for them to feel included in society(and that shouldn't be necessary because most including myself are fairly tolerant). But honestly, by now, most people that are saying they ain't wit it...really aren't wit it. It ain't about being uncomfortable with it or seeing it either cuz it's everywhere now ....just some ain't fukkin wit it....I'm one of those:stopitslime:

SirBiatch

Daps
Actually, I've never seen that, at least personally in my circle:patrice:. Breh...MEN ARENT ATTRACTIVE TO MEN...that is an outright lie...a demonic confusion. To tell men "if u say u don't like homo shyt, then, ah ha, you really do!!:leostare:".....is the dumbest shyt ever. So if someone says they don't like bigmacs then they really do, or if someone says they don't like country music then they really do...NO GOOFY, THEY REALLY DONT:ld:. People only say the insecure shyt about homo shyt to shield the ego of the homosexual and the homo community...as though anyone who doesn't have the same sexually perverted appetite as they are simply in denial and are lying. But that is a false reality to comfort gay individuals sensibilities...to make them think that more people are like them and for them to feel included in society(and that shouldn't be necessary because most including myself are fairly tolerant). But honestly, by now, most people that are saying they ain't wit it...really aren't wit it. It ain't about being uncomfortable with it or seeing it either cuz it's everywhere now ....just some ain't fukkin wit it....I'm one of those:stopitslime:

a) just because it hasn't happened to you personally in your circle doesn't make it untrue. You can pull up a ton of examples. start with Ted Haggard and multiple Republican anti-gay senators who got caught being raging homosexuals.

b) it's not dumb because it's reality. One has to question why you or any heterosexual male, who supposedly loves ass and titties, really gives a fukk what non-straight people do.

c) it's not everywhere. stop with the false victimhood. Boys and girls are still kissing/fukking on camera for billions to watch in cinemas. Let me know when you see multiple mainstream action flicks with a love story between two dudes/girls, etc

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL. I don't like his music. But it doesn't have anything to do with his sexual orientation I just think he can't sing for shyt.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
a) just because it hasn't happened to you personally in your circle doesn't make it untrue. You can pull up a ton of examples. start with Ted Haggard and multiple Republican anti-gay senators who got caught being raging homosexuals.

b) it's not dumb because it's reality. One has to question why you or any heterosexual male, who supposedly loves ass and titties, really gives a fukk what non-straight people do.

c) it's not everywhere. stop with the false victimhood. Boys and girls are still kissing/fukking on camera for billions to watch in cinemas. Let me know when you see multiple mainstream action flicks with a love story between two dudes/girls, etc
Response to a.) You are talking about high profile subjects...politicians, celebs etc(people who lie for a living)...that is far from making it a norm or even a trend that those who outwardly don't feel the homo lifestyle really do. Has it happened yes...is it the norm, not sure and I doubt it:jbhmm:

Response to b.) so it's not dumb because it's reality:martin:....so smoking crack and fukkin hoes raw isn't dumb, because that happens in reality too ya know. Nah cuz, reality is full of dumb people doin dumb shyt. And the thread made comment about straight men listening to gay subject matter from a gay singer and how well that works for them. I don't care what the next listens to...I'm not wit it. I don't care if u like it...ITS YOU WHO CARES THAT I DONT:yeshrug:

Response to c.) uhhh cuz, it is everywhere....I don't even think it's debatable. There is a gay cameo in nearly every movie made ...especially comedies...shyt they even got gay androids in the new Star Trek flick i heard. But victimization is not what I'm claiming ...shyt doesn't phase me, but to deny it isn't easy to find in modern day society in a variety of platforms is simply false.

Get out ya feelings....not everyone is gonna rock wit you or the agenda :francis: