I saw in Tariq last podcast he's understanding what I'm saying. Economics is NOT the way out for bla

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Not by itself at least.

He mentioned that we need to become sovereign. Which is close to my suggestion that we must establish a home team that gives us dual citizenship.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Soviergnty doesn't even work white people it sure as shyt won't work for black people.

Group Economics is key because it's much more practical and easier for your or I to get involved in.

It doesn't work for white folk because they're apart of white supremacy. They can't ask to live outside it.

Black folk on the other hand, we're just barely citizens. We will never be accepted as we are.

Money, in our case, will not buy us a seat at the table. US getting our economics right is comparable to getting extorted. We hope to pay cacs to stay off our ass.

If we got our money right, they would probably change the currency. See this is a competition though black people don't know it.

In order to compete you must have a home team.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't work for white folk because they're apart of white supremacy. They can't ask to live outside it.

Black folk on the other hand, we're just barely citizens. We will never be accepted as we are.

Money, in our case, will not buy us a seat at the table. US getting our economics right is comparable to getting extorted. We hope to pay cacs to stay off our ass.

If we got our money right, they would probably change the currency. See this is a competition though black people don't know it.

In order to compete you must have a home team.
Man, you're the dumbest poster on here seriously. They'll change the currency if we get the money up? :francis:

Economics is everything. I said this a while ago and I'll repeat, if we get our money right at least 90% of our problems will be over. Forget sovereignty, or vodoo or moving to Timbuktu, let's become economically independent and everything will sort itself out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Economics is everything. I said this a while ago and I'll repeat, if we get our money right at least 90% of our problems will be over. Forget sovereignty, or vodoo or moving to Timbuktu, let's become economically independent and everything will sort itself out

Tell that to the Tulsa survivors

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Soviergnty doesn't even work white people it sure as shyt won't work for black people.

Group Economics is key because it's much more practical and easier for your or I to get involved in.
Group Economics is NOT the sole key.

I've actually touched base on how GE has holes in it. Group economics in fact wont save you from gentrification, thats one of the holes.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
If Texas can't secede from the Union, what makes you think there will be a creation of a sovereign African American state? :stopitslime:

Even if it were to happen it would end up with economic sanctions just like Haiti after they won their Independence.

In America, money is king. Money talks regardless and this is evident in the Asian and Jewish communities.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Group Economics is NOT the sole key.

I've actually touched base on how GE has holes in it. Group economics in fact wont save you from gentrification, thats one of the holes.

Can ypu speak on group economics and illegals and how more Hispanics coming to America more Hispanic restaurants and companies wanting cheap labor? Obviously they're doing something right. Numbers are increasing, col going up but they're still surviving with miminal education.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Not by itself at least.

He mentioned that we need to become sovereign. Which is close to my suggestion that we must establish a home team that gives us dual citizenship.

He never said it will solve it. He said it was lessen the blow that we are taking because we have the resources to counter them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so we once had a thriving economic community and white people destroyed it. Clearly that means we shouldn't bother reviving it again. :upsetfavre:

Did some of you get dropped on your heads as kids? :what:

I came in this bytch feet first lil nikka.... I just posted that cause you threw out that arbitrary 90% number with no context, research, or evidence..