I saw in Tariq last podcast he's understanding what I'm saying. Economics is NOT the way out for bla

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Nothing is the soul case individually and he NEVER stood by saying ONLY group economics would work. OP twisting his words and failed to comprehend things in his past videos

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Man, you're the dumbest poster on here seriously. They'll change the currency if we get the money up? :francis:

Economics is everything. I said this a while ago and I'll repeat, if we get our money right at least 90% of our problems will be over. Forget sovereignty, or vodoo or moving to Timbuktu, let's become economically independent and everything will sort itself out

bytch (male or female) :pacspit::pacspit:

And one more :pacspit:

Foh

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Tell that to the Tulsa survivors

I keep saying this to nikkas and they can't understand...

If you don't have a gun to go along with that money, your money is took.

Long as you live in my house with no house of your own...YOU'RE AT MY MERCY!!! I can jack your rent up at anytime. I can up your portion of the lights. I can walk in your room when I want.

Until we get some backing and a home base, we can have all the money we want.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
If Texas can't secede from the Union, what makes you think there will be a creation of a sovereign African American state? :stopitslime:

Even if it were to happen it would end up with economic sanctions just like Haiti after they won their Independence.

In America, money is king. Money talks regardless and this is evident in the Asian and Jewish communities.

No they're not going to give us a few States...

I say we have to partner with an African country and get dual citizenship. Then we utilize our presence in the belly of the beast to earn money and build that country up.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
He never said it will solve it. He said it was lessen the blow that we are taking because we have the resources to counter them

He and others never said it would solve it, but they don't give the other solutions either.

So according to many...we can pay them crackas to stay off our ass. Does that sit well with everyone?

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Instead of being an emotional stupid fakkit, go pick up an economics book and educate yourself.

There was no emotion in that :pacspit:

How about you put down a couple of the useless books you're reading, since they haven't helped us thus far, and find some real solutions.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Can ypu speak on group economics and illegals and how more Hispanics coming to America more Hispanic restaurants and companies wanting cheap labor? Obviously they're doing something right. Numbers are increasing, col going up but they're still surviving with miminal education.

Wait? Are you seriously saying AAs should copy legal or illegal Hispanics???

And numbers increasing means little.