I think I despise White women MORE than any group on Earth

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The entitlement of these cave whores. I don't know how some of you negros "pawg"?:scust: Or want to be around them? Sure date out if you want but a cac female? Not sure how you can be around them. And no I'm not trying to militant dap fish I really can not be around these women for more than 5 minutes. The old ones are a bit more tolerable. Then you have the ones with their kids who are even worse.

Name me a group MORE entitled....

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The entitlement of these cave whores. I don't know how some of you negros "pawg"?:scust: Or want to be around them? Sure date out if you want but a cac female? Not sure how you can be around them. And no I'm not trying to militant dap fish I really can not be around these women for more than 5 minutes. The old ones are a bit more tolerable. Then you have the ones with their kids who are even worse.

Name me a group MORE entitled....

same. I had to spend a day with a white woman for work. I kept offering her hand sanitizer or mentioning how I was about to wash my hands in the bathroom because this white woman never washed her hands for 2 meals. Just stank.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
same. I had to spend a day with a white woman for work. I kept offering her hand sanitizer or mentioning how I was about to wash my hands in the bathroom because this white woman never washed her hands for 2 meals. Just stank.
I remember I had to curse this fat white hog out at work IN FRONT of my supervisor(he didnt do anything he was a breh lol).