I think Jeremy Meeks had the biggest come-up in human history

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
It is crazy. He got arrested and got a mug shot that got thirsty females’ attention during a time where social media was getting bigger which would eventually then lead him to the path of his current life. If he had followed the law or took a bad mug shot, none of this would’ve happened.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
He played the cards he was dealt and won. I mean shyt, even his ex-wife won. After all the hype of him modeling and leaving her to get with Chloe Green, she turned around, got a bunch of plastic surgery (largely if not entirely paid for by tabloids) and bagged a billionaire herself. Goddamn :wow:.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He played the cards he was dealt and won. I mean shyt, even his ex-wife won. After all the hype of him modeling and leaving her to get with Chloe Green, she turned around, got a bunch of plastic surgery (largely if not entirely paid for by tabloids) and bagged a billionaire herself. Goddamn :wow:.
Link :ohhh:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
If this is true thats crazy

Who is that chick and how she get her paper?