I think Jeremy Meeks had the biggest come-up in human history

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
This century is really revealing the matrix,
They’re kids might as well have a reality tv show in the future.

200.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I came in here ready to hate but then went on brehs Instagram and got to give it to him breh is pretty photogenic.:yeshrug:...............:dame:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It is crazy. He got arrested and got a mug shot that got thirsty females’ attention during a time where social media was getting bigger which would eventually then lead him to the path of his current life. If he had followed the law or took a bad mug shot, none of this would’ve happened.
Some on here say looks don't matter much on here for men unlike women. That whole Jemery Meeks situation shows that women just as thirsty as men and how looks matter just as much to women. Bytches wanted to pay his bail and wanted to get with him and wasn't even thinking about his felonies and criminal record.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But he's already mixed. I thought FC was for fully black people.

Also even after the surgery his ex is still ugly

Future Caucasian is a 3 part process. Meeks is stage 2.

Stage 1 - black person who has kid with Caucasian
Stage 2- mixed person who has kid with Caucasian
Stage 3 - Caucasian :blessed:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's already half-cac, he's just completing the processus his black parent started :pachaha:

True, but “future Caucasian” is referencing how the future of your family turns out

If Meeks had kid with black woman he wouldn’t be a future caucasian, he’d be a future black :wow:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Some on here say looks don't matter much on here for men unlike women. That whole Jemery Meeks situation shows that women just as thirsty as men and how looks matter just as much to women. Bytches wanted to pay his bail and wanted to get with him and wasn't even thinking about his felonies and criminal record.
lol did you not think that women were attracted to men before this :what:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He played the cards he was dealt and won. I mean shyt, even his ex-wife won. After all the hype of him modeling and leaving her to get with Chloe Green, she turned around, got a bunch of plastic surgery (largely if not entirely paid for by tabloids) and bagged a billionaire herself. Goddamn :wow:.
bytch aint bag nobody. She became a whore and got smutted for some change one night in Vegas. :heh: