I think Jeremy Meeks had the biggest come-up in human history

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Jeremy Meeks changed the game when it comes to cheating. To cheat on your wife, leave, and now be with a billionaire is the greatest sacrifice one could ever make. :blessed:

It used to be if you're gonna cheat, cheat with someone at least better looking than the girl you're with. But now p*ssy is devalued to the point that that idea doesn't make sense anymore. :francis:

Women should be glad that men cheating upward hasn't caught on. :mjlol:

Either way this man should never be vilified. He should always be saluted. :salute: The whole fam won. He's doing God's work. :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea, I can't even front.

This nikka literally went from the bottom to the top, materialistically.

Not even just materialistic wise. In society period

Dude out their hanging with celebs and other millionaires and billionaires like it’s nothing now.

Dude be in like London and Paris just working, literally famous just for being handsome. Biggest come up I’ve seen for a nikka

With a whole gang tattoo on his chest and a tear drop under his eye.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some on here say looks don't matter much on here for men unlike women. That whole Jemery Meeks situation shows that women just as thirsty as men and how looks matter just as much to women. Bytches wanted to pay his bail and wanted to get with him and wasn't even thinking about his felonies and criminal record.

Of course looks matter and women are also turned on by appearance, as it pertains to the Coli, dudes think chiselled cheeks and square jaws are the ONLY type of dudes getting women and use that shyt as a reason for their lack of success that is the problem.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
No one would have known about that dude if the media didn’t create a piece about his mug shot...

And he’s a boy toy for some rich woman...

You all will never know what he had to do to get inside those circles...
He was offered a modeling contract straight outta jail. His girl's father is the chairman of a couple fashion retailers. You see the connection?

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remembered his name from that viral mugshot bullshyt years ago....I had to google him again to see what this thread was about........GOOD LORD. nikka got over like a motherfukker