"I Thought I Was Full White. Didn't Learn I Was 'Mixed' Until 8 Years Old." - Kane Brown (Musician)

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
There are a good number of ambiguous-looking mulattoes like him growing up in heavily white, rural areas nowadays. I notice the guys often rock ball caps or keep their hair closely cropped so that they looked less obviously mixed.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don't see where you're trying to take it. Look like she didnt want him to slide to either side messing up the shot they tried to get. fukked up she waited so long to tell him about his heritage.

fukk this bytch ass racists calling a child the n word. These bytches are beyond sick. Glad the breh is triumphing in his life.

He didn't speak at all about being supported by family, rather than telling him he's mixed and embracing his heritage they just left him on his own to face the bullying. No pictures of his mom even holding him as a baby :wow:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
well, this is what happens when the father isn't in the picture. I knew a few obviously to ambiguously mixed people in grade school who acted as if they were only white...typically the story was the [black] father was not in the picture so the white side never mentioned or even tried to show them their black side.

I have also seen quite a few white women with a mixed child who then got married to white men and I wonder how the little mixed child will grow up...will the parents actually tell them they are part black or with they act like it doesn't matter and leave the kid to fend for themselves.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Is that his mother in one of those baby pictures? Peep how far away she sits from him. Sometimes a picture says more than words can :wow:

stretch90s.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He didn't speak at all about being supported by family, rather than telling him he's mixed and embracing his heritage they just left him on his own to face the bullying. No pictures of his mom even holding him as a baby :wow:
ah damn that's fukked up

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Well he thought well enough of her to buy her a new Corolla....:francis:

I’m thinking a shytbag mother wouldn’t have gotten that.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Idk why white people feel so empowered saying that word:mjlol:

Like, it’s literally the go to word for them when they mad or insecure

They can't feel that empowered,thats why they say it to babies and throw it around online:mjlol:
I had word hurled at me a few times as a kid by whites driving by me and my friends walking or waiting some where. Or screamed at me out of buildings.
Never as a grown man though:henbron:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He's gonna be the only brown little blip in that family line

His kids will prolly look white and all this N word stuff will disappear within his bloodline

I just wonder how someone can get called Niqqer from a small child, but grow up to embrace their whole culture and POV

Why would you want to marry into and surround yourself with such families? They fukcing HATE you.. for breathing