Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember back in high school, sophomore year I tried to holla at this chick through myspace. She straight up said "Ill nikka you ugly as hell in ya pics." :mjcry:

Years later I respectfully disagree.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I had a chick flat out tell me that I had no chance with her, and I wasn't even mad. I respected the fact that she didn't sugarcoat it.
Only a bytch made dude would accept or respect something like this :childplease: I wish some chick would tell me I had no chance with her :heh:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Well I'm a nice person so I wouldn't want to say anything that might hurt the guy's feelings. This guy one time asked my friend out and she rejected him and told him that he was too short for her and she preferred tall guys. He was pissed and then started cursing her out in public. It was embarrassing ....

I remember coming out of a meeting with three young ladies. A young man came up to me politely and asked to get to know me more and for my number. It was a public area (People would wait for their ride) and other people were there. The three young ladies I was with busted out laughing, and the other people near by busted out laughing at the young man. I felt so bad for him.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall sure you want us women to be brutally honest? :usure::sas2:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait so women weren't rejecting you guys with blunt honesty :ohhh: Shyt they didn't pull any punches with my asz but it made me stronger so I guess there is that :mjcry:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
Everybodys acting like they wanna know so they can up their game but most of ya would get insecure/unsure if a female was brutally honest. Especially if the problem is something f.ex physical that you cant change

:yeshrug:Hell Id rather not know and go on with confidence believing I still got it