I9I6jI1.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
5TfzXsD1Xmo.jpg

...and honestly I don't care either. If she aint feelin you that's all the info you need, just keep it movin.

Besides, how do you know she won't just give you some bullshxt answer that isnt even true? Then you fxck around and use that as advice? Then you end up ruining your game even more. She might not even know the real reason why anyway, and tell you some other shxt instead. You can't put so much value in females' opinions my dude. Don't ask a fish how to catch other fish. You ask a fisherman.:myman: or learn by doing.

Last edited:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I always aim to work on myself, but ones I don't know that well are not likely to give me more than surface judgments that don't provide any insight I don't know, so I don't dwell, there is always another that will give me a chance :yeshrug:

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
so what did your ex chick tell you that made you create this thread?? :mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
you tell men the fukking truth so they can up their game for next chick. why let them wonder what the truth is because you are too pathetic to drop the knowledge?

that only works in theory if its something you can change.
If i told a dude i wont fukk with him cause hes 5 ft 3 hes not gonna be able to up his game and get 5 ft 10
if i tell him i dont like ls dudes tanning isnt gonna help him
im not a size queen so it would have to be painfully small for that to be the issue - still cant be changed though

stroke game is wack- he can work on that

this would only work with traits that are changeable

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I think the solution here is to stop approaching or soliciting Women who haven't shown interest in your existence.

Many Women are superficial and won't consider most Men until they get to know them somewhat.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that only works in theory if its something you can change.
If i told a dude i wont fukk with him cause hes 5 ft 3 hes not gonna be able to up his game and get 5 ft 10
if i tell him i dont like ls dudes tanning isnt gonna help him
im not a size queen so it would have to be painfully small for that to be the issue - still cant be changed though

stroke game is wack- he can work on that

this would only work with traits that are changeable
nah. u still tell him even if he can't change it. why let a man debate over and over in his mind if it is one thing or antoher thing when it is actually something totally different. and some dudes just need to be alone. certain people are not cut out for relationships whether it is because they are ugly or whatever. telling them saves them a whole bunch of time. if they heard the truth from several women some would get the message and come to grips with a life of solitude

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, being respectfully honest doesn't really work. I've done it before, I was called a whore, slut and a bytch lol.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Dudes always talk about how they want women to approach men more, and how they shouldn't be afraid to tell men when they find them attractive, but I say fukk that. I want women to be honest about exactly why they rejected/dumped you.

None of this, "You're a nice guy, but... ," or, "I just think we should be friends." Just let it out. Don't spare my feelings at all. Just be like:

"You're ugly."
"You're short."
"You're boring."
"You got a little dikk."
"Your stroke game is :flabbynsick:."
"You can't grow facial hair."
"You smell bad."
"Your mama ain't shyt."
"I found somebody better than you."
"I was throwing the p*ssy at you all night and your dumb ass aint do shyt about it."

I had a chick flat out tell me that I had no chance with her, and I wasn't even mad. I respected the fact that she didn't sugarcoat it. :ehh:

You are ugly dude and have a bad personality. There I told you,It was my pleasure revealing the secret to you.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the truth would hurt too many feelings and cause y'all nikkas to hurt or possibly kill women.