Audemar

Superstar
Daps
If I fail my math test, I get to see which questions I got wrong so I can correct myself for next time

- blackierobinson
Bad analogy because different women will reject you for different reasons. So you may "correct" something for the next time, but another woman may not care about what you corrected or hate the "correction."

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Nawl... Some dudes fly off the handle and you can't predict which ones those are in a brief encounter ...

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I feel you. Last year I met this chick and I told her let's meet up. So finally like the 2nd time I asked she was basically like "it's not gonna happen and I'm not gonna waste your time and act like there's a chance" or some shyt she said. I couldn't do nothing but respect her for being real. It was actually refreshing

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If women were honest for why they rejected dudes those dudes would then cry about women being "disrespectful". How do nicely tell someone they are ugly?

No, best path forward is to not take rejection so personally and move on. Stop investing so much emotion into women who aren't family or that u aren't fukking :francis:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
a woman that was honest with me told me my hands were hard as hell and said "ew":francis:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive been saying that all along OP. The truth will set you free and if you are weak enough to get down on some bish opinion about you, then you really aint shyt.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes always talk about how they want women to approach men more, and how they shouldn't be afraid to tell men when they find them attractive, but I say fukk that. I want women to be honest about exactly why they rejected/dumped you.

None of this, "You're a nice guy, but... ," or, "I just think we should be friends." Just let it out. Don't spare my feelings at all. Just be like:

"You're ugly."
"You're short."
"You're boring."
"You got a little dikk."
"Your stroke game is :flabbynsick:."
"You can't grow facial hair."
"You smell bad."
"Your mama ain't shyt."
"I found somebody better than you."
"I was throwing the p*ssy at you all night and your dumb ass aint do shyt about it."

I had a chick flat out tell me that I had no chance with her, and I wasn't even mad. I respected the fact that she didn't sugarcoat it. :ehh:

I would say yes to the bolded. Sometimes I catch the hints, other times I'm oblivious. If a lady is trying to get my attention and I'm... well, semi retarded and not noticing, then by all means come over and let me know.

But we all know they wont. So... fukk it.

:manny:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:whoa: I live in Florida.....
I know someone who personally got shot for rejecting a guy with an attitude.
Im good on that, i'll just keep telling nikkas im married and call it a day.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
you tell men the fukking truth so they can up their game for next chick. why let them wonder what the truth is because you are too pathetic to drop the knowledge?

And why in the blue hell would they care how you fare with the next broad? lol