I wonder how many lives has "Kool-Aid" destroyed?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im disgusted

just the thought of drinking that shyt makes me :gag:

let me introduce y'all to the hottest beverage on the streets right now

image_minutemaid_juicestogo_fruitpunch_strawberrypassion_official1.jpg
:noah::noah::noah:

boshshower.gif

Hate to break it too you but you may be disgusted in this too..

One bottle of these have more High Fructose Corn Syrup and Sugar and artificial sweeteners than a Serving of Soda

http://www.snack-girl.com/snack/minute-maid-juice/

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Take An Orange (Or Any Fruit For That Matter) And Squeeze The shyt Out Of It Into A Glass, You Wont Even Fill It Up An Inch

Drinking A Full Glass Of Juice Is The Equivalent Of Eating Like 6-8 Oranges (Or Whatever Juice It Is) That shyt Is Terrible :laugh:

Sounds Boring But All I Drink Is Water With An Occasional Gatorade Once In A Blue, I Hate Wasting Calories On Drinks

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
I see how it is......damn here I am thinking I found a family, but everyone hates me

You know I love you. Its just the way I was raised. When I was a child, my mom didn't allow us to drink you due to how much sugar was required to make you sweet. :to:

Do you know what can be done about this?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know I love you. It just the way I was raised. When I was a child, my mom didn't allow us to drink you due to how much sugar was required to make you sweet. :to:

they got the CAC version that comes in a jug :ehh:
shyt so watered down :snoop: but you can still taste that disgusting bittersweet sugar

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You know I love you. Its just the way I was raised. When I was a child, my mom didn't allow us to drink you due to how much sugar was required to make you sweet. :to:

It's too late I can't do this anymore, just dnt forget me and remember all the good times :to: