I wonder how many lives has "Kool-Aid" destroyed?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:stopitslime: nikka u dnt wanna do this breh, I already clowned Crakface u sure u want this alias embarrassed too:usure:
Friend you arent Kool-Aid you are a man named koolaid. Im correcting the friends grammar not engaging in a demonic exchange with friends. Please calm yourself. Maybe you have a little to much sugar in your tank there. May want to dilute that solution. You're to eager.

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
:dahell:@Kool-Aid is the shyt, if y'all don't drink it because it has a lot of sugar, just use
0072277621004_500X500.jpg

Geek

Pro
Daps
If Im going to get diabetes its going to be by drinking sweet tea.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Friend you arent Kool-Aid you are a man named koolaid. Im correcting the friends grammar not engaging in a demonic exchange with friends. Please calm yourself. Maybe you have a little to much sugar in your tank there. May want to dilute that solution. You're to eager.
:beli: Wrong pal, I'm a Koolaid man. I gave up the white a long time ago, I'm sugar free :umad:. But tell me sir why the hate for koolaid, did u catch me down your wife's throat :shaq:
So... im not the only one who thought this was about the poster @KOOL-AID ? But anyway, yeah its very unhealthy. I drink it but not often...

THIS is that drank!!! YUM! lol
:damn:This is about me.....and fukk that nasty ass drink u promotin:pacspit:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:beli: Wrong pal, I'm a Koolaid man. I gave up the white a long time ago, I'm sugar free :umad:. But tell me sir why the hate for koolaid, did u catch me down your wife's throat :shaq:

You said that before but no my wife was born in China. Shes never had kool aid in her life. Time to retool that imagination, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: u share that girl breh, me n my cousin flavor-aid was all up in dat
My wife only drinks tea and water. You are not an herb found in the ground. You are a frankenstein made in a lab. You lead to diabetes so im sorry i just cant rock with you like that, friend.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
My wife only drinks tea and water. You are not an herb found in the ground. You are a frankenstein made in a lab. You lead to diabetes so im sorry i just cant rock with you like that, friend.
:laff: dude u are a simp, she knows about me and my sweet seductive ways.....O and I don't got diabetes my shyt got cleared up months ago :blessed: