I wonder how many lives has "Kool-Aid" destroyed?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
im disgusted

just the thought of drinking that shyt makes me :gag:

let me introduce y'all to the hottest beverage on the streets right now

image_minutemaid_juicestogo_fruitpunch_strawberrypassion_official1.jpg
:noah::noah::noah:

boshshower.gif
from concentrate :camby:

those extra small bottles costing more than a half gallon of iced tea :camby:

shyt is fire tho either way :lupe:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Simply Lemonade is better then you, even though its made with beaver rectum.
:scusthov: u nefarious devil with your serpents tongue, u dare speak such treachery against the coli's number 1 drink; I cast u out demonic spirit:camby:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
that drink is unhealthy also bro...straight high fructose corn syrup and other bad additives and LESS that 1% natural flavors, all sugar and diabetes agents
This.

Got to get that juice NOT from concentrate, that straight killa no filla shyt.

2.5.13.simplyorange.jpg

^That or distilled water is all I drank at home :obama:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
simplylemonade.jpg

In my belly?

Proves you lost already. :youngsabo:

Friend. :sitdown:
:snoop: u poor b*stard do u know what u have just done.:ufdup: I can only pray u survive the onslaught that's approaching the coli.....sumtimes civilians get mixed up in the crossfire:demonic:.
tumblr_mpnmggCoeM1sxheh4o1_r1_400.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:snoop: u poor b*stard do u know what u have just done.:ufdup: I can only pray u survive the onslaught that's approaching the coli.....sumtimes civilians get mixed up in the crossfire:demonic:.
tumblr_mpnmggCoeM1sxheh4o1_r1_400.gif

Your true nature has been revealed, demonic. Maybe you should go home today, walk to the bathroom, lean forward, pour your brain into the toilet and replace it with this, friend. Rebrand yourself as Simply-KOOL. Wow that has a nice ring to it like marriage proposals, friend. :sitdown:
simply-orange.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Your true nature has been revealed, demonic. Maybe you should go home today, walk to the bathroom, lean forward, pour your brain into the toilet and replace it with this, friend. Rebrand yourself as Simply-KOOL. Wow that has a nice ring to it like marriage proposals, friend. :sitdown:
simply-orange.jpg
Go ahead and joke around, that won't change anything.....your time is coming friend :shaq:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Why do you want to hurt me? Lets bury the hatchet.
:wtf: hurt u.... we both know a brazilian jijutsu master like yourself would have no problem beating me one on one. I have a more specific approach for u, who casted the first stone. The avalanche will come and consume you friend:sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wtf: hurt u.... we both know a brazilian jijutsu master like yourself would have no problem beating me one on one. I have a more specific approach for u, who casted the first stone. The avalanche will come and consume you friend:sitdown:
Im not talking about physically, im talking about mentally. You know like my feelings.