Ice Cube's Lost Interview - Cube didn't give not one f*cK

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
THeres been absolutely nothing intelligent about what you’ve said. You’re only responding out of emotion. First you were :cape: on some little boy shyt, but now you’re just flat out lying.
^^^This is the 1st sentence in your first reply to me. From the door you came at me on some sassy emotional shyt and that’s why I told you to shut the fukk up. You don’t tell me that I don’t get something simply because you don’t agree with my interpretation. You can disagree with me all you want but do t try and discredit me as not understanding or knowing what’s being discussed. That’s disrespectful.

I know exactly what cube was saying and he contradicted himself. It’s not a semantical contradiction either. It’s a fundamental contradiction. The interview starts with cube being asked about the backlash against the music, he then goes on to deflect it all away by saying that it’s all due to rappers giving pure uncut true information to the youth that’s isnt filtered through the “editing board” or “white people”. Then, not even a minute or 2 later he deflects from another question that references the criticisms of the music by equating rappers to actors in Hollywood. Now that’s a clear blatant contradiction and no amount 40+ year old fanboy splaining is going to negate the hypocrisy.

I’ll even take it a step further and say that cube was completely full of shyt with that answer. That interview looks like cube from the predator-higher learning era meaning it was probably conducted between 93-95. Even back then it would’ve been a gotdamn lie to say that rap was being distributed pure and uncut without the white man’s approval and authority. Cube himself was signed to a major label back then so even his music was subject to review and approval by white people. That was one of those smart-dumb interviews where the shyt sounded good but doesn’t fly once you really unpack it. At least 2-3 minutes anyway because I’m like I said I haven’t listened past that. Cube sold out. I don’t even get the point of pulling up old interviews when he was on his pro black gimmick to give him fake props.

It’s not my fault that you cats are so easily impressed and just follow the crowd and I’m not. I’ve never been like that.

tenor.gif

Type several paragraphs that make you look even more like a clown brehs :snoop:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif

Type several paragraphs that make you look even more like a clown brehs :snoop:
Exactly what I thought you pushing 50 year old fakkit. You got grey hair still with cube posters on your wall.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Exactly what I thought you pushing 50 year old fakkit. You got grey hair still with cube posters on your wall.

"I was a kid going to school with amerikkkas most wanted in the Walkman in 1990" - Gravity

^^ Yet you're bringing up age?? :gucci: Breh, just stop and go play on the freeway. Get caught in a lie or clown on your own age brehs.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
"I was a kid going to school with amerikkkas most wanted in the Walkman in 1990" - Gravity

^^ Yet you're bringing up age?? :gucci: Breh, just stop and go play on the freeway. Get caught in a lie or clown on your own age brehs.
My point about your age isn't that you're too old to be acting like a little ass boy. Getting sassy with me because I said something bout cube that hurts your feelings as if I dissed your hero. Little ass boy.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I luv Khalid.........and i really think he would be proud with the Cube outcome....

Dr. Khalid > Cube any day........"That damn Ice Cube, melted on me"..........:laff:

The NOI are known for what could be percieved as "extortion",Cube did the right thing if they were trying to gouge his pocket and force their services on him. Cube is a mans man,not a puppet. He obviously had some knowledge of self and was educated before Khalid Muhammad and should have been respected as such.

Cube had the interviewer on her heels and really turned her around,even educated her that her "biggest concern" shouldn't be what the hell white people are thinking about us,because they haven't helped us at all:martin:

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
I wish more rappers genuinely gave a fukk like this....

nowadays they either seem content to be ignorant or intentionally conscious to play the role...

there is a massive void in the music that could be filled with social commentary right now, there is so much to be said.....but instead everyones popping cris and waving guns at cameras....mumbling shyt in autotune......doing stupid dances....

Last edited:

I AM GDN

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wish more rappers genuinely gave a fukk like this....

nowadays they either seem content to be ignorant or intentionally conscious to play the role...

there is a massive void in the music that could be filled with social commentary right now, there is so much to be said.....but instead everyones popping cris and waving guns a cameras....mumbling shyt in autotune......doing stupid dances....
Co-sign

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
The NOI are known for what could be percieved as "extortion",Cube did the right thing if they were trying to gouge his pocket and force their services on him. Cube is a mans man,not a puppet. He obviously had some knowledge of self and was educated before Khalid Muhammad and should have been respected as such.

Cube had the interviewer on her heels and really turned her around,even educated her that her "biggest concern" shouldn't be what the hell white people are thinking about us,because they haven't helped us at all:martin:

I have a love/hate relationship with the nation.......im always 50/50 with them......