ICE IN HIS VEINS

McPiff

#goat
Daps
If they wanted to keep it in-house and bring in a Lakers legend they should’ve brought Cap in before Magic. Kareem is more pragmatic, not as petty, and I doubt he would let friends influence his opinion like Byron did with Magic. Magic showed us who he is all throughout his tenure on tv and on his Twitter.

It hurts to say this too because Magic’s my favorite player of all time:mjcry:.

this.

im sitting at home watching always showtime on youtube wondering what happened :to:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

bytch ass nikka fukk you...:pacspit:

fukkin flabgic traded a #2 overall to spare the feelings of 80s Shannon Brown. Get this dumbass the fukk from round GOAT franchise. Take yo ass back to espn and stick to retarded tweets you stupid faggit. :pacspit:

And fukk you too. :pacspit:

Pelinka XL, fukk you too. :pacspit:

All y’all mothafukkas, fukk you too. :pacspit:

MITS

All Star
Daps
It’s going to be even worse once people realize how much of a bust Lonzo is.

Could’ve had Fox or Tatum.

Lakers hustling backwards

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
If they wanted to keep it in-house and bring in a Lakers legend they should’ve brought Cap in before Magic. Kareem is more pragmatic, not as petty, and I doubt he would let friends influence his opinion like Byron did with Magic. Magic showed us who he is all throughout his tenure on tv and on his Twitter.

It hurts to say this too because Magic’s my favorite player of all time
:mjcry:.
What kills me about this is clearly Magic has incredible business sense...dude parlayed what he made in the league (~$24 million, very little by today's standards) into a fortune worth well over $600 million. :wow:

And remember that back when he was playing, there wasn't nearly the level of scrutiny of financial advisors, agents, managers, etc. that there is today (and even today isn't good enough). So many brehs from that era walked away from the game with nothing :towelmax:

Dude lapped his peers in terms of post-basketball earnings...I don't think anyone outside of Jordan has him beat...and yet its like he actively ignores his business sense when it comes to running the Lakers. :mindblown:

That Zubac trade was the final straw for me...still can't believe he signed off on that shyt :snoop:

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
What kills me about this is clearly Magic has incredible business sense...dude parlayed what he made in the league (~$24 million, very little by today's standards) into a fortune worth well over $600 million. :wow:

And remember that back when he was playing, there wasn't nearly the level of scrutiny of financial advisors, agents, managers, etc. that there is today (and even today isn't good enough). So many brehs from that era walked away from the game with nothing :towelmax:

Dude lapped his peers in terms of post-basketball earnings...I don't think anyone outside of Jordan has him beat...and yet its like he actively ignores his business sense when it comes to running the Lakers. :mindblown:

That Zubac trade was the final straw for me...still can't believe he signed off on that shyt :snoop:
It’s crazy when you think about it. The great Dr. Buss took this nikka under his wing when he was a player:mjcry:. I remember when Magic was making moves all throughout LA and when he made that deal with Howard Schultz and Starbucks. If you read his interviews about how he got into business and entrepreneurship it’s obvious he knows what he’s talking about.

I think the difference is since business wasn’t really his lane so he sought out mentors and was very meticulous. But in the NBA since he’s Magic Johnson the GOAT point guard he probably feels like he knows everything and hasn’t surrounded himself with people that could help him succeed.

I don’t wanna see him go out like this:to: so I hope he lands a max free agent and corrects his mistakes from this season.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy when you think about it. The great Dr. Buss took this nikka under his wing when he was a player:mjcry:. I remember when Magic was making moves all throughout LA and when he made that deal with Howard Schultz and Starbucks. If you read his interviews about how he got into business and entrepreneurship it’s obvious he knows what he’s talking about.

I think the difference is since business wasn’t really his lane so he sought out mentors and was very meticulous. But in the NBA since he’s Magic Johnson the GOAT point guard he probably feels like he knows everything and hasn’t surrounded himself with people that could help him succeed.

I don’t wanna see him go out like this:to: so I hope he lands a max free agent and corrects his mistakes from this season.
Really good point

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I remember LWO praising the trade when it happened :mjlol:
None of you wanted DLo :mjlol:
:stopitslime:this is a flat out lie. While there were some LWO who defended the trade I can quote at least 20 posts from myself alone shytting on the trade and Magic on the day this trade was announced and I know for a fact I wasnt the only laker fan disgusted