ICE IN HIS VEINS

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
sometimes you just have to wait for the prophecy.
this one was rough watching but the current state shows.
i just need time and to trust my powers in this realm.

somehow this prophecy has had the weirdest craziest rat tastic journey but still counts tho.

art barr

nikka tha L from this SCOUT report was so hard to shake.
I am owning this prophecy coming to fruition.
nikka had me looking crazy.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:russ:Lakers lokey the worst Org in the league. How you got all that asset and still got nothing from it.

Trading Russell for nothing to draft another PG who can't even stay healthy or score.

If they kept Russell so they had a PG so naturally if you have a PG you won't draft another one so instead they draft a SG/SF Jayson Tatum

PG - Russell
SG - Tatum
SF - Lebron

That's a strong ass core right there already. That's a playoff team then you add AD or George. It's a wrap for the league. Instead they brought Lebron into a trash roster and signed people he hated.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
:russ:Lakers lokey the worst Org in the league. How you got all that asset and still got nothing from it.

Trading Russell for nothing to draft another PG who can't even stay healthy or score.

If they kept Russell so they had a PG so naturally if you have a PG you won't draft another one so instead they draft a SG/SF Jayson Tatum

PG - Russell
SG - Tatum
SF - Lebron

That's a strong ass core right there already. That's a playoff team then you add AD or George. It's a wrap for the league. Instead they brought Lebron into a trash roster and signed people he hated.
They would've picked Josh Jackson instead :pachaha:

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PG - Russell
SG - Tatum
SF - Lebron

Let’s not forget letting randle, who’s having a career season, so that could sign rondo, Pope, Stephenson, McGee

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
They would've picked Josh Jackson instead :pachaha:
5a7cbf11d03072410c8b45d4-750-375.jpg

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PG - Russell
SG - Tatum
SF - Lebron

Nah I always said the Lonzo/DLO/Ingram core could work

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nah I always said the Lonzo/DLO/Ingram core could work
Lonzo and DLo would have been a hell of a backcourt. The passing between those two, and Dlo being able to go to the 2 guard spot where he played at Thee :TheeOSU: would have been perfect

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Man...... even with all the fukkery and dysfunction, that 2016/2017 Laker team was talented. I remember saying before the season started the only reason they don't make the playoff is because of Byron

besides KD, Nets should try to sign Randle this summer. not the max though