Ice offering a bag to snitch on brehitos in Chicago

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Again, you do not understand they WILL use this against US down the line mark my fukking words...:mjpls: Hold Your Own Nuts...

Go ahead and be snitches for the govt...:mjpls:

Ask yourself this question:

How do you think it would go if the Government were offering that kind of money to illegals for information on black people?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ask yourself this question:

How do you think it would go if the Government were offering that kind of money to illegals for information on black people?

That's exactly my point...:ehh: this is a situation we should stay out of it... The govt using black people as lapdogs again.

Like I said let them do their own dirtywork...:stopitslime: All their resources and contacts and shyt and they asking US to be snitches... US of all people when they have White Supremacist agents in their midst, asking us to do dirtywork for them... :camby: Nah man mind your own business they dont need OUR help.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cut the check.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Thought it was going to be $500 for every gang activity and or guns. Clean up the neighborhood real quick.

Illegals are even better, get money getting them out the way while creating jobs because once half of them are out, someone needs to work the construction. Have these young black teens off the streets and take up restaurant jobs. It would provide so many jobs for young black people. I hope this is real, this may turn the southside around.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
African/Caribbean immigrants looking like food.....This like those runaway slave advertisements.....except AAs are being advertised to....

Chicago AA: Comp me a to go plate and an extra one for my momma...:mjpls:. Oh yeah and tell your cousins in the back I appreciate their hospitality. :jawalrus:

West Indian Restaurant Owner: Bloodclot. Lawd have mercy. :mjcry:

Last edited: