Reppin
FBA hairline
gotta blend in to fit in
full

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That's exactly my point...:ehh: this is a situation we should stay out of it... The govt using black people as lapdogs again.

Like I said let them do their own dirtywork...:stopitslime: All their resources and contacts and shyt and they asking US to be snitches... US of all people when they have White Supremacist agents in their midst, asking us to do dirtywork for them... :camby: Nah man mind your own business they dont need OUR help.

Using people as lapdogs would be if there's no money in it, if a black family stands to gain $50,000-90,000 from turning in an illegal Mexican family that couldn't give two shyts about them...then :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Using people as lapdogs would be if there's no money in it, if a black family stands to gain $50,000-90,000 from turning in an illegal Mexican family that couldn't give two shyts about them...then :yeshrug:

It just feels sick being used by the govt to get paid to snitch on human beings... maybe it's just me. I could understand if you knew a nikka was out here being a serial killer or terrorists or some shyt but this dude just trying to make a buck... I cannot trust Trump's administration to NOT use this against me and my people when the tables turn...That's just me.:francis:

Where's your freedom papers boy!!! -America 2017 :francis:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Pedro working for pesos cause they dont want to pay a black person pennies.

Free up some jobs holmes :ehh:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
It just feels sick being used by the govt to get paid to snitch on human beings... maybe it's just me. I could understand if you knew a nikka was out here being a serial killer or terrorists or some shyt but this dude just trying to make a buck... I cannot trust Trump's administration to NOT use this against me and my people when the tables turn...That's just me.:francis:

Where's your freedom papers boy!!! -America 2017 :francis:
This sound like what mad heads use to say before Trump got elected talm bout "Just wait till he gets done with them Mexicans, he coming for Black folk next!" :damn:
"Trump just tryna eat his potatoes before his steak!" :bryan:
Any time the topic of deportation of illegals comes up the "He coming for you next" narrative seems to follow shortly after :lolbron:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This sound like what mad heads use to say before Trump got elected talm bout "Just wait till he gets done with them Mexicans, he coming for Black folk next!" :damn:
"Trump just tryna eat his potatoes before his steak!" :bryan:
Any time the topic of deportation of illegals comes up the "He coming for you next" narrative seems to follow shortly after :lolbron:

Black folks been getting fukked over in this country...but nikkas still love to speak on some mysterious boogieman :dead:

Go get that bag. You not gon catch me caping for some illegals who aren't even supposed to be in the country in the first place :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Keep thinking this only affects Mexicans. :sas1:

The roughly 600,000 undocumented black immigrants currently living in the United States may have cause to be especially concerned about Trump's plans for deporting large numbers of undocumented immigrants. :sas2:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Keep thinking this only affects Mexicans. :sas1:

The roughly 600,000 undocumented black immigrants currently living in the United States may have cause to be especially concerned about Trump's plans for deporting large numbers of undocumented immigrants. :sas2:
There's probably 10 times more Hispanic/latino immigrants in the us though, I'm willing to make that trade off, are you? :sas2:
Since you want to try and make slick posts you midget bytch boy