Ice offering a bag to snitch on brehitos in Chicago

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ICE Must Have Been In Some Dangerous Situations Might As Well Let Others Handle The Dirty Wirk :mjlol:

blalienz

#AGP
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
I'll tell em i got some info on illegals, meet me around the block
maestro-harrell_a132969_1.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This sound like what mad heads use to say before Trump got elected talm bout "Just wait till he gets done with them Mexicans, he coming for Black folk next!" :damn:
"Trump just tryna eat his potatoes before his steak!" :bryan:
Any time the topic of deportation of illegals comes up the "He coming for you next" narrative seems to follow shortly after :lolbron:

IT's time to Hold Your own Nuts breh...:francis: I aint no snitch...:mjpls:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Divide and Conquer, this is what trump wants...:francis: let ICE do their own dirty work, they have the resources of the govt but yet want black people to become snitches and informants.

dividing what nikka???

do u know how latinos treat their own blks??? they make america look like a happy post racial commercial. yet u out here feeling sorry for these ppl.
if the shoes was on the other foot, they'd be snitchng on your nappy headed asses so fast...

#PatheticNegroesAlwaysFeelSorry4EveryBodyButThemselves
#HoldYaOwnNuts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dividing what nikka???

do u know how latinos treat their own blks??? they make america look like a happy post racial commercial. yet u out here feeling sorry for these ppl.
if the shoes was on the other foot, they'd be snitchng on your nappy headed asses so fast...

#PatheticNegroesAlwaysFeelSorry4EveryBodyButThemselves
#HoldYaOwnNuts

LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY, YOU IGNORANT ASS NIKKA....:ufdup:

The govt will use this against them, then turn around and use it on us... There are black immigrants too, matter of fact bunch of Haitians fighting deportations as we speak... I could care less about illegals being here but I aint no snitch let's get that shyt very clear...:stopitslime:

I'm about my people but I aint working for the govt ratting out other people looking for an easy come up.. go ahead and give the govt your personal information and be their lapdogs while you at it... :mjpls:

This was the same tactics that the nazi army used to get the regular german citizens to turn in Jews in the beginning of the holocaust... but hey what do I know right?! :heh:

Crucify posters for having opinions to NOT snitch on others brehs...:francis: Do you...:yeshrug:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps

The govt will use this against them, then turn around and use it on us... There are black immigrants too, matter of fact bunch of Haitians fighting deportations as we speak... I could care less about illegals being here but I aint no snitch let's get that shyt very clear...:stopitslime:

I'm about my people but I aint working for the govt ratting out other people looking for an easy come up.. go ahead and give the govt your personal information and be their lapdogs while you at it... :mjpls:

This was the same tactics that the nazi army used to get the regular german citizens to turn in Jews in the beginning of the holocaust... but hey what do I know right?! :heh:

Crucify posters for having opinions to NOT snitch on others brehs...:francis: Do you...:yeshrug:
where did i crucify u? i simply asked A QUESTION

geez ... Creme Filling Ass nikkas these days.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

No one cares what you think Mexic*nt :umad:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Blacks snitch on Mexicans & El Savs. In turn they snitch on illegal Africans & West Indians and the ball keeps rolling.

This shyt is sickening and anyone backing it is fukked up.
It is very, VERY hard to be an illegal african immigrant. America is so far and expensive to get too, getting an entry visa alone is a task, as soon as you get that visa, they have your family/friend information and can come after you much easier, you're in a database off top. Mexicans just have to jump a fence. Africans need a visa of some sort before they can even touch an airplane.