Idiot Dems 'Worried' Trump's Economy Is Too Strong To Argue Against

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of this really said any active democratic policy, it says "dems arent republicans so vote for them"

which is fine, im just being honest with you about how i feel. "vote for dems because blacks are less likely to experience polluted air"? :beli: i dont know, breh

Daps
Reppin
NYC
if all i'm gonna get at the ballot box is a corporate whore, why not vote for the one who's gonna cut my taxes? :yeshrug:

i wont really vote for a repub, but if the dems run some bought and paid for shill in 2020 who doesnt stand for shyt, then i probably won't vote again :ehh:
Because cutting taxes in isolation while the deficit and our debt skyrocket and long-term borrowing costs increase just so you can have another $100 in your pocket to spend on trinkets is not rational policy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
5abe94c72000001311eb37d8.png

\
If you scroll down to the widget at the bottom you can see that people who don't consider themselves Republicans/Trump voters for the most part didn't see much value in the tax law. Link: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/republican-tax-law-weak-returns_us_5abe8315e4b0a47437aaceac

I've only seen conservative sites saying the economy is the number 1 issue for voters where all others pretty much show it being HEALTHCARE. So there's sound logic is focusing on specific issues that are affecting people than just broadly talking about the economy. There's also this:

"The correlation between economic indicators and seat-swings in midterm elections is very weak," Abramowitz says. The president's job approval rating, he adds, has been four times as powerful as economic growth in determining how his party fares.

and this:

The answer seems to be that an economy that’s doing very well is not enough for voters to credit the current president or the party in control of Congress. Many voters may think the good economy is a carryover from the former president, or is due to factors that the president and Congress don’t control.

AND THERE IT IS:

Republican pollster David Winston says that another factor hurting his party is that many people are not feeling financially secure on a personal level.

“People are still assessing — is this a temporary moment in the economy, or is this something longer term that they can have some confidence?” Winston said. “There’s a sense that things are improving, but it’s going to take some time for that to evolve into a comfort level.”

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Big picture: While the surplus helped the government’s coffers for the month, the longer-term trend is going the other way. The Treasury said the budget deficit for the fiscal year to date is running ahead of the year-ago period, at $385 billion compared to $344 billion. That rising tide of red ink jibes with higher deficits estimated by the CBO, which forecasts a shortfall of $804 billion for the current fiscal year, and even higher deficits later, spurred on by the tax-code overhaul passed late last year.
:royumad1:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
the country is in the same shape obama left it in, which was pretty good. definitely >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bush

the problem is that dems have told us that the sky would fall if trump got elected, and it hasnt :yeshrug:they look stupid, and they look like they cried wolf
No one besides maybe a minority of uninformed thought that the country would collapse the moment Trump is elected. It's a prolonged process and Republican policies like the past tax bill slowly erode economic growth and opportunities. Usually takes a few years. Trump economic policy and republican general economic policy has shown repeatedly to hamper the economy and its usually cascading effects before you see a big problem.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because cutting taxes in isolation while the deficit and our debt skyrocket and long-term borrowing costs increase just so you can have another $100 in your pocket to spend on trinkets is not rational policy.
No one besides maybe a minority of uninformed thought that the country would collapse the moment Trump is elected. It's a prolonged process and Republican policies like the past tax bill slowly erode economic growth and opportunities. Usually takes a few years. Trump economic policy and republican general economic policy has shown repeatedly to hamper the economy and its usually cascading effects before you see a big problem.
ive been pretty critical of the tax cut :yeshrug:id certainly give it away. but it does exist

let me condense my posts into one sentence for you; "for the love of christ, can the dems run someone worth voting for in 2020 :why:" let's not act like this is a party that inspires confidence for progressives

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi

A Lot of the moves that the Trump White House has made look to be attempts at starving the IRS / tightening shyt on the FEDs proxy influences The IRS and FED share veins in a sense that money(blood) pumps through both, and pressure on one is pressure on the other.

Lets run a hypothetical, say Trump abolishes property tax. the Dems need a strategy other than trying to find a way to portray everyaction that trump takes as negative for Americans. Trump is a different type of politician, dude will piss off his base temporarily to put Democrats in an uncomfortable position politically. (ex. DACA Amnesty for 2 million bundled in a package for Border Security - Which Dem didn't support)

This move "split the base" in an issue specific regard because Dems are left holding the door for a few (Illegal Immigrants / DACA recipients) while seemingly forgetting about the 100 million liberal people that were born and raised in this American System

As slimy as he is, dude invites people to sit in shyt and they can't help themselves.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People are really trying to claim Trump/Conservative economic policy is to thank?

A lot of sectors are suffering right now because of their ham fisted actions....

Do we really need to point out how bad this tax bill is across the board and the deficits it'll create?

Screwing with the health care markets is another economic disaster waiting to happen.

The article is filled with nobodies and op and the writer are agents.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People are really trying to claim Trump/Conservative economic policy is to thank?

A lot of sectors are suffering right now because of their ham fisted actions....

Do we really need to point out how bad this tax bill is across the board and the deficits it'll create?

Screwing with the health care markets is another economic disaster waiting to happen.

The article is filled with nobodies and op and the writer are agents.
Because I consistently see articles like this so I laugh when I see articles like in OP:
Almost half of US families can't afford basics like rent and food