Idiot Dems 'Worried' Trump's Economy Is Too Strong To Argue Against

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are really trying to claim Trump/Conservative economic policy is to thank?

A lot of sectors are suffering right now because of their ham fisted actions....

Do we really need to point out how bad this tax bill is across the board and the deficits it'll create?

Screwing with the health care markets is another economic disaster waiting to happen.

The article is filled with nobodies and op and the writer are agents.

you're a pathetic sack of shyt

the article quotes DEMOCRATIC pollsters and strategies...if you don't like their conclusions, that's you're fukking problem, idiot.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you're a pathetic sack of shyt

the article quotes DEMOCRATIC pollsters and strategies...if you don't like their conclusions, that's you're fukking problem, idiot.

Daps Received:

:umad:

suck a dikk

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No one besides maybe a minority of uninformed thought that the country would collapse the moment Trump is elected. It's a prolonged process and Republican policies like the past tax bill slowly erode economic growth and opportunities. Usually takes a few years. Trump economic policy and republican general economic policy has shown repeatedly to hamper the economy and its usually cascading effects before you see a big problem.
yep

deregulation always ends this way cause businesses are not gonna play fair if they dont have too :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you're as worthless as this post.

blocked

In order to impeach a president, you need grounds to impeach him. You can't just impeach because you don't like him or his policies. He was elected; the democrats just need to accept it. Change strategy and run on policies people actually like and not just "trump is bad."

You know them nikkas....the nikkas that think that the democrats are "good" and the republicans are "evil" and waive pompoms like a bunch of cheeleading sambos when the white democrats tell them to do something?

:russ: you're a triggered liberal snowflake! wow

as a black male, I hope you have thicker skin than this in real life

So where's the Russia colluding proof?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-moron-who-banned-i_got_da_burna.280841/

OH OKAY!?

:heh:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
what's your point :patrice: if those jobs are leaving after trump won, they certainly would have left if hillary did

but if you're just laughing at trump voters' savior not saving them :jayhub: carry on
i'm going to respond to you sarcastically, enabling your weird addiction to posting here after you said you needed to be permanently banned for your own good, which will benefit no one, not even me, i don't even find it really amusing :umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I have no idea why people in here arguing, after the first few posts it was clear this thread ain’t about anything but hating “libtards”. I see another thread on the front page, same OP, same general topic.
We get it, even though most Repubs are racist, sexist, xenophobic douche bags, there are a few Dems that suck, so CLEARLY Repubs should stay in power. Please disregard any plans to vote the GOP out, the dem platform isn’t PERFECT, so obviously awful is better than not not getting EVERYTHING you want........oh yeah, and Trump is just the best, amirte? Let’s surround him with only people that will help him push his agenda, got it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm going to respond to you sarcastically, enabling your weird addiction to posting here after you said you needed to be permanently banned for your own good, which will benefit no one, not even me, i don't even find it really amusing :umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:
im just tired of being banned for bullshyt, i never said i wanted to stop discussing the shyt we talk about in here :jaymad: frankly i dont at all