IF A RACE WAR POPS OFF BLACKS OUTSIDE THE SOUTH ARE DONE.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in the north wouldn't even be able to feed themselves. Only ones farming for real up north is the amish and they would be on some independent shyt.

Northern nikkas would have to win that shyt quick, cuz after about 3 weeks when all the stores are looted that battle would turn into some walking dead survival type shyt and idk too many of us on that wave.

In the south we still gon be grilling, still eating fresh veggies, ready to go the long haul. On some lawless shyt we'll be growing tree too and making moonshine. The war would probably end in a stalemate where we just go our separate ways

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Us in NY we got the biggest black pop so if we was able to cause mass destabilization and then flood south to the black belt :demonic: shyt will give us much better odds. West coast bruhs are done.:scusthov:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Cacs will go after each other i.e. Alt Right/Atom Waffen types against them paramilitary/3% types primarily from an ideological standpoint before they go after us tbh

that's even if they're in the same region from the jump, and I don't see a bunch of suburban cacs who read mein kampf once going up against unhinged ex-military types. Especially because the latter outnumber the former.

:patrice:Truth be told, if you're within the vicinity of a major city, you're "straight" for the most part.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
anyone wanna ally with me and my friends:lupe:

-NY based
-mexican, left leaning
-im writing a book about asymmetrical warfare that focuses on out of the box, weird strategies that some insurgencies deployed when fighting a superior force

anyone thinking that it's all about numbers, read up on the Tamil Tigers, they ultimately lost, but only after a bunch of countries teamed up to destroy them.
Tamil Tigers is like god to these young boys fighting around the world:whew:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
nikkas in the north wouldn't even be able to feed themselves. Only ones farming for real up north is the amish and they would be on some independent shyt.

Northern nikkas would have to win that shyt quick, cuz after about 3 weeks when all the stores are looted that battle would turn into some walking dead survival type shyt and idk too many of us on that wave.

In the south we still gon be grilling, still eating fresh veggies, ready to go the long haul. On some lawless shyt we'll be growing tree too and making moonshine. The war would probably end in a stalemate where we just go our separate ways

Over exaggerating! Or maybe you should be specific because I don’t see this grilling, fresh veggie and long haul in Atlanta, Most of Florida or even New Orleans.

Are most of the farmers in the south even black?