IF A RACE WAR POPS OFF BLACKS OUTSIDE THE SOUTH ARE DONE.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
there isn't enough industry and jobs to support an influx of mostly financial unstable black ppl from all around the country. The blacks in the south are poor I don't see how an influx of other poor blacks will change the situation.

:jbhmm:
I'll bite :yeshrug:

1 - a. I never said the majority of black people should move. I said that these issues between the local government and AAs happen primarily in places where AAs aren't populous enough to take control and wield the levers of local governance. As a result we shouldn't be surprised(yes, we should act against) that these things happen in those localities.(tho I said it in a more colorful way of course)

1 - b. Mass amounts(damn near 40%) of poor AAs uprooting themselves from bad situations has already happened at least twice in U.S. history.

434970710.jpg

2nd-great-migration.jpg

400px-Percentage_of_African_American_population_living_in_the_American_South.png

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say they were far poorer than whatever majority your speaking of today.
sharecroppers2.jpg

Now this is what living hand to mouth really looks like ...and with far more mouths to feed.

trowbridge2_1.0-fig01_011-1.jpg

That said if you want to talk about moving...
Fortunately this is already occurring, AAs are already moving back to the south where the majority of AAs live.
African%20American%20County%20Map-thumb-380x264.jpg

"After nearly 100 years, Great Migration begins reversal
College grads and retirees are leading the return of blacks to the South"
-by Greg Toppo and Paul Overberg, USA TODAY 2015
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/02/census-great-migration-reversal/21818127/

Luckily it's the educated(new grads) and experienced(retirees) who come south. The need now is to turn that into business creation which would serve as a magnate for the less fortunate to move down and consolidate while having an economic slot to fill. The best example of that being Atlanta(Though we certainly don't need another strip club / gay land city down here) one of the best moves was when former mayor Andrew young told the local banks that if you don't loan to the people we are pulling the city funds out of your banks Bold move .

Reverse_Migration_Map_gggg.jpg

XKrN3Ye.jpg

400px-Percentage_of_African_American_population_living_in_the_American_South.png

2. Living in a AA controlled & majority city has always insulate us from effects of white supremacy ....it simply depends on what attributes/effects of white supremacy we are talking about. In AA controlled locals you deal with things like...
  • state take over of schools
  • law repeals via the state striking up laws that override local laws(example min wage laws)
  • etc.
On the other hand your not dealing with things like...
  • Stop and frisk
  • Jury stacking
  • massively unchecked police racism
  • etc.
:dwillhuh:police brutality don't happen in atlanta?

:coffee:
Let cacs govern over your locality then complain how they treat you bruhs
(this shyt is damn near a science)

Atlanta

Black or African American 51.4%
White 41.3%
—Non-Hispanic 38.3%
Asian 3.7%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 4.7%

Birmingham, Alabama

According to the 2010 U.S. Census:
73.4% Black/African American
22.3% White
0.2% Native American
1.0% Asian
0.0% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
1.0% Two or more races
2.1% Other races
3.6% Hispanic or Latino (of any race)

The issue now is that all those people who left the south to get away from the racist jim crow laws spread themselves way to thin. When the right to vote was won African Americans essentially decolonized large swaths of the southern black belt region which is were I grew up. The type of stuff you see on the news doesn't go on down here like that because we both admin the city and run the police. Most of these incidents happen in areas were African Americans are a minority in the population. Nobody is marching in greene county Alabama because the police shot an unarmed black man ...damn near all the police are black anyway.

List of U.S. counties with African-American majority populations in 2000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...African-American_majority_populations_in_2000

Example: when police beat this guy

There was no need to march down the street and why? Because...

"most of the hard critical make or break work is and has been over since the 70's 80's."

Birmingham police beating video: Five officers fired
Birmingham police beating video: Five officers fired

Once you have control over the city and police you can start weeding out the B.S.

:jbhmm:
I want to be productive here also:patrice:
So lets say an AA is comfortable where they are but also sees the value/logic in residing in the south.:jbhmm:
At that point what I suggest be done is to connect with a planner, career/life coach, etc. (I hate the term life coach btw :scust:)

Then say...
  1. these are the dynamics of my life... My life = [a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h]
  2. I want a transition plan to maintain those dynamics while living in the south. :feedme:
  3. At that point locations, professional groups, housing, etc etc. would be drummed up, agreed upon, and an action plan / timeline created.
  4. Over the coarse of the timeline the two would check in with each other for reminders/status reports to make sure the transition is going smoothly.

Conclusion:
If a person is fine where they are but sees the logic in moving down south, the point is to create an action plan(whether they use it or not) not convince them to leave their comfort zone.
I suggest the question be, "how do I maintain my current comfort zone in this new social / geographical context?"
(Which is more so an issue of planning than "convincing" or persuading ...either the transition plan meets your needs or they don't.)

:hubie:

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smarter
Superior genetics
Athleticism

I don't know what you mean by "smarter", or "superior genetics" (or how either is supposed to help in war) but as far as athleticism goes I don't accept that blacks are more fit than whites on average. Also, modern weaponry- which whites have more of in addition to their superior numbers- is much more important than athleticism in war. We're not ready for war.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
nikkas in the south right now can't even go into a fukking waffle house, and they're supposed to last longer than anyone else? :stopitslime:

What waffle house? :jbhmm:

"this shyt is a science"

Saraland, Alabama

2010 census

As of the census[7] of 2010, there were 13,405 people, 5,208 households, and 3,757 families residing in the city. The population density was 558.5 people per square mile (215.6/km²). There were 5,828 housing units at an average density of 266.1 per square mile (102.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 83.7% White, 12.0% Black or African American, 0.8% Native American, 0.6% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.5% from other races, and 1.4% from two or more races. 2.5% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

"This shyt is a science"

Pinson, Alabama

Demographics
As of the census of 2000, there were 5,033 people, 1,853 households, and 1,450 families residing in the community. The population density was 721.2 people per square mile (278.4/km²). There were 1,953 housing units at an average density of 279.8 per square mile (108.0/km²). The racial makeup of the community was 89.85% White, 8.33% Black or African American, 0.32% Native American, 0.40% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.34% from other races, and 0.76% from two or more races. 2.27% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

As of the census of 2010, there were 7,163 people, 2,731 households, and 2,074 families residing in the community. The population density was 1023.3 people per square mile (393.6/km²). There were 2,948 housing units at an average density of 421.1 per square mile (162.0/km²). The racial makeup of the community was 79.0% White, 17.0% Black or African American, 0.2% Native American, 0.4% Asian, 0.0% Pacific Islander, 2.2% from other races, and 1.0% from two or more races. 3.7% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

- Pinson, Alabama - Wikipedia

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's just after club drunk food. If they acting up we just go to dennys or huddle house

It's too late for all that. Every city in America has after club food. I get that the woman who went crying to the media cause waffle house locked the doors on her is probably tryin to ride the Starbucks wave and get on good morning America when in reality she should've just smashed the window or had her homies light the place up.

If that particular location doesn't want to serve black people I say give them a legitimate reason .go fukk their shyt up make them have to rebuild it and replace shyt then stop going to the motherfukker .

You should've been off Dennys in the 90's.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's too late for all that. Every city in America has after club food. I get that the woman who went crying to the media cause waffle house locked the doors on her is probably tryin to ride the Starbucks wave and get on good morning America when in reality she should've just smashed the window or had her homies light the place up.

If that particular location doesn't want to serve black people I say give them a legitimate reason .go fukk their shyt up make them have to rebuild it and replace shyt then stop going to the motherfukker .

You should've been off Dennys in the 90's.

Black people in the south couldn't possibly fukk up waffle house more than we've already done lol. I've seen all out marvel civil war style brawls in waffle house.

Sorry but I'm not catching a drunk in public and a vandalism charge because some overzealous might shift manager hurt my feelings. It's way more important things in life. But you feel free to smash away my guy, we all know black people are soooooo generous with the go fund me money :comeon:

Why

Superstar
Daps
cacs is pussies everywhere.

fukk what anybody talkin bout.

they got drones n shyt.

but they p*ssy