IF A RACE WAR POPS OFF BLACKS OUTSIDE THE SOUTH ARE DONE.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over exaggerating! Or maybe you should be specific because I don’t see this grilling, fresh veggie and long haul in Atlanta, Most of Florida or even New Orleans.

Are most of the farmers in the south even black?

Lol no exaggerations breh. Plenty of nikkas raise chickens goats and pigs, plenty of big time farmers growing acres of corn and collards, and a gang of nikkas, me included, grow summer gardens every year that could easily be scaled larger to meet the needs of immediate family. And fruit grows wild out here. I got muscatine grapes, black berries, and strawberries growing in my driveway. I usually let the animals get it

Not to mention our older women still know how to preserve those fruits and veggies to last thru the winter. The only thing we'd be short on is beef, it's not many beef farmers period because of the high cost of entry.

I feel sorry for yall city boys. Yall been trapped in the city living like rats for so long you lack basic survival skills.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel like our allies are strong here, we got the biggest middle eastern population out side of the middle east and we got a heavy Mexican population on top of be a mostly black city :ehh::Prodig::banderas:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in the south right now can't even go into a fukking waffle house, and they're supposed to last longer than anyone else? :stopitslime:

Lol that's funny. But we ain't stressing waffle house like that. It's just after club drunk food. If they acting up we just go to dennys or huddle house

Or for real, one of the many bootlegger spots and keep drinking and eating fresh out the grease chicken and fries

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The south gone hold it down.

nikkas think it’s just these white boys hunting and owning rifles, other guns, and hunting equipment. Go talk to a nikka in MS. Most them nikkas hunt. I gotta homeboy who go to a camp every year to hunt deer, squirrels, and quail. My grandaddy still lives on a farm in NC, grows his own veggies, owns plenty guns. We gone be alright down here. Them Midwest nikkas would be straight, as well.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
anyone wanna ally with me and my friends:lupe:

-NY based
-mexican, left leaning
-im writing a book about asymmetrical warfare that focuses on out of the box, weird strategies that some insurgencies deployed when fighting a superior force

anyone thinking that it's all about numbers, read up on the Tamil Tigers, they ultimately lost, but only after a bunch of countries teamed up to destroy them.
Tamil Tigers is like god to these young boys fighting around the world:whew:

No :hhh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in the north wouldn't even be able to feed themselves. Only ones farming for real up north is the amish and they would be on some independent shyt.

Northern nikkas would have to win that shyt quick, cuz after about 3 weeks when all the stores are looted that battle would turn into some walking dead survival type shyt and idk too many of us on that wave.

In the south we still gon be grilling, still eating fresh veggies, ready to go the long haul. On some lawless shyt we'll be growing tree too and making moonshine. The war would probably end in a stalemate where we just go our separate ways

:ahh: @ at this scenario

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
White folks are scared of black folks on the west coast. Especially in the bay. Its a lot of p*ssy liberal cacs out here. Its always been that way