IF A RACE WAR POPS OFF BLACKS OUTSIDE THE SOUTH ARE DONE.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people in the south couldn't possibly fukk up waffle house more than we've already done lol. I've seen all out marvel civil war style brawls in waffle house.

You're wrong. They could fukk them up more. By not going to the motherfukkers.

Stop buying food and starting fights and stop going there all together. If you catch yourself walking by one, throw a rock at their window. If you're driving by buck a few shots at the windows (not to injure people but to cut into their insurance funds). If they aren't getting the customer base but they have to keep replacing windows, stoves, etc at some point it's just not going to be profitable for them to be in business atleast in that location. They can move out the hood and into the burbs and let some black folks open up a restaurant.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wrong. They could fukk them up more. By not going to the motherfukkers.

Stop buying food and starting fights and stop going there all together. If you catch yourself walking by one, throw a rock at their window. If you're driving by buck a few shots at the windows (not to injure people but to cut into their insurance funds). If they aren't getting the customer base but they have to keep replacing windows, stoves, etc at some point it's just not going to be profitable for them to be in business atleast in that location. They can move out the hood and into the burbs and let some black folks open up a restaurant.

I hear ya man, but you're preaching to the wrong crowd. I dont even club like that anymore. The average black person going to waffle house late night is 18 to around 28 and drunk af. I really dont think they care about the socioeconomic ramifications. nikkas get drunk munchies and go eat and dont even remember it in the morning.

Imma let you in on a lil secret bruh. There's a lot of 24 hour businesses near black clubs and bars that mysteriously "close" for maintenance and cleaning around 2am on club nights. I'm talking 7-11s, wa was, etc. Waffle house, huddle house, and dennys are usually the only places open.

Daps
A lot of blacks in the south give too much acceptance to cacs and mexicacs. I doubt it'll turn out how you want it to but I'm cool with the new black Panther party and I'll be strapped so I'm aight.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
The race war has been popping off since the days of slavery and continue to do so.America will only implode on itself when key resources are denied to the majority of the american population due to a deficit in said resources and a breakdown of social infrastructure. The civil war of resources will be inevitable as the population continues to grow.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on what exactly?

nikka lives in the kkk's backyard amongst some of the country's highest concentration of armed rednecks

The land where people celebrate the confederacy :what: op needs to think long and hard about his shytty thread making while he cleans the remains of burnt crosses in his yard:francis:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Lol no exaggerations breh. Plenty of nikkas raise chickens goats and pigs, plenty of big time farmers growing acres of corn and collards, and a gang of nikkas, me included, grow summer gardens every year that could easily be scaled larger to meet the needs of immediate family. And fruit grows wild out here. I got muscatine grapes, black berries, and strawberries growing in my driveway. I usually let the animals get it

Not to mention our older women still know how to preserve those fruits and veggies to last thru the winter. The only thing we'd be short on is beef, it's not many beef farmers period because of the high cost of entry.

I feel sorry for yall city boys. Yall been trapped in the city living like rats for so long you lack basic survival skills.

The only place i ever I saw brothers raising chickens was actually Delaware.

Didn’t see survival skills in many southern places I been to but you live there not me so I’ll allow it.

Just make sure you ain’t snipered to death by cavemen CAcs that live down there lol

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:mjlol: a race war.

I love my people but I'm not fighting shyt with these negros.

By time I get my guns together and hit the field,

Half these negroes will be in prayer circles

20% will be on face book live and the gram talking about "it's a lituation" taking selfies while black men are dying behind them

10 percent of them will be talking about I'm not black cause that's only a color and they not African cause they granny bleached her skin perm her hair and called herself Choctaw.

Then you will have to deal with the black men who want to hug it out and the black women who will watch 200 black men die but says it's a shame when we kill 2 whites and jump in front of white people to protect them from those "toxic masculine" straight black men.

My mans nem got land in ghana, plus black owned resorts they have invested in. This shyt pops I'm out, sorry :francis:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hear ya man, but you're preaching to the wrong crowd. I dont even club like that anymore. The average black person going to waffle house late night is 18 to around 28 and drunk af. I really dont think they care about the socioeconomic ramifications. nikkas get drunk munchies and go eat and dont even remember it in the morning.

Imma let you in on a lil secret bruh. There's a lot of 24 hour businesses near black clubs and bars that mysteriously "close" for maintenance and cleaning around 2am on club nights. I'm talking 7-11s, wa was, etc. Waffle house, huddle house, and dennys are usually the only places open.
Thats not a secret, the bars close and people do beer runs, or run in with a lot of people, trash stores,steal then leave. or theyll congregate in the parking lot for hours, eating and talking which sometimes leads to fighting. when they shut down for an hour or two people drive by and keep goin

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: a race war.

I love my people but I'm not fighting shyt with these negros.

By time I get my guns together and hit the field,

Half these negroes will be in prayer circles

20% will be on face book live and the gram talking about "it's a lituation" taking selfies while black men are dying behind them

10 percent of them will be talking about I'm not black cause that's only a color and they not African cause they granny bleached her skin perm her hair and called herself Choctaw.

Then you will have to deal with the black men who want to hug it out and the black women who will watch 200 black men die but says it's a shame when we kill 2 whites and jump in front of white people to protect them from those "toxic masculine" straight black men.

My mans nem got land in ghana, plus black owned resorts they have invested in. This shyt pops I'm out, sorry :francis:
Spoken like a true coward. :ehh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Spoken like a true coward. :ehh:
You sit here and die on principle if you want to, once they cut the water and turn off the Internet these negroes will be begging for the white man to take them back. I'll go die with my people in south Africa, or haiti, or Zimbabwe, they seem more ready for a war. These nikkas over here will be tapping out once they cut the networks to they fire sticks smh