If a white guy makes less than 100k in America, chances is, hes probably a loser

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I drive through the white side of town after I come back from the lake and I always white dudes walking around aimlessly and I'm like damn, If you're white in america, you're supposed to be winning easily. They nepotism on their side, connections and if you're poor and white, u can just work hard and get a fair chance.

For a black man, not only to u have too be good at what u do, u damn near have to be a Machiavellian genius that know the law inside and out , know white people inside and out, a master manipulator, work hard, have emotional control even tho u probably suffer from PTSD and you'll still end up below some lazy white kid that barely tried in life but his rich uncle runs the company.

At all my jobs, most of the white kids I worked with were lazy, docile and below avg IQ wise. These motherfukkers didn't do do nothing but stand around and talk. And I had to instruct them on basic common sense shyt, but guess who got a good job lined up and who was trapped making min wage? White kids rely on mommy and daddy, black kids just out here and our parents tell us "figure it out" when they couldn't even figure it out, notice that never u how to do it, they just say go do it.

Alot of these white dudes aren't hard workers, they get good jobs due to nepotism and then that hoard all the resources and keep it in their circle. Then when a black man or woman is unemployed they tell us to "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" when we don't even have boots. Call us lazy and losers, while never hiring us, and hoarding economic capital, ain't that a bytch.

Then you have to beg them for a job that you're better at, and pretend that its normal. Have these forced superficial conversations everyday about bullshyt like sports. Motherfukker i don't give a fukk about these big bucks in the NBA, lets have the discussion I really want to have, like how is it I'm smarter than u, more gifted than u, mentally stronger than u and still make the same as u and working for somebody that look like u? oh wait, i know why, maybe you're still living off my ancestors free labor...that's the discussion I want to have....got some white boy asking me about some nikka shyt. Like fukking rap music, not knowing that im 10 times the thinker he is

and any white man that does become rich, he shouldn't get credit either, that's automatic, that's expected. U got these dumb ass woman that worship white thinking their their the shyt because they got money, man these motherfukkers would lose everything when faced with some real adversity. Black men can eat adversity, were so mentally strong, we figure out how turn traumatizing events into jokes. They know were highly intelligent and mentally strong, that's we they stare at us so nervously in public, they're trying to figure out "how do they do it? I couldn't last one min in their world..."

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I drive through the white side of town after I come back from the lake and I always white dudes walking around aimlessly and I'm like damn, If you're white in america, you're supposed to be winning easily. They nepotism on their side, connections and if you're poor and white, u can just work hard and get a fair chance.

For a black man, not only to u have too be good at what u do, u damn near have to be a Machiavellian genius that know the law inside and out , know white people inside and out, a master manipulator, work hard, have emotional control even tho u probably suffer from PTSD and you'll still end up below some lazy white kid that barely tried in life but his rich uncle runs the company.

At all my jobs, most of the white kids I worked with were lazy, docile and below avg IQ wise. These motherfukkers didn't do do nothing but stand around and talk. And I had to instruct them on basic common sense shyt, but guess who got a good job lined up and who was trapped making min wage? White kids rely on mommy and daddy, black kids just out here and our parents tell us "figure it out" when they couldn't even figure it out, notice that never u how to do it, they just say go do it.

Alot of these white dudes aren't hard workers, they get good jobs due to nepotism and then that hoard all the resources and keep it in their circle. Then when a black man or woman is unemployed they tell us to "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" when we don't even have boots. Call us lazy and losers, while never hiring us, and hoarding economic capital, ain't that a bytch.

Then you have to beg them for a job that you're better at, and pretend that its normal. Have these forced superficial conversations everyday about bullshyt like sports. Motherfukker i don't give a fukk about these big bucks in the NBA, lets have the discussion I really want to have, like how is it I'm smarter than u, more gifted than u, mentally stronger than u and still make the same as u and working for somebody that look like u? oh wait, i know why, maybe you're still living off my ancestors free labor...that's the discussion I want to have....got some white boy asking me about some nikka shyt. Like fukking rap music, not knowing that im 10 times the thinker he is

and any white man that does become rich, he shouldn't get credit either, that's automatic, that's expected. U got these dumb ass woman that worship white thinking their their the shyt because they got money, man these motherfukkers would lose everything when faced with some real adversity. Black men can eat adversity, were so mentally strong, we figure out how turn traumatizing events into jokes. They know were highly intelligent and mentally strong, that's we they stare at us so nervously in public, they're trying to figure out "how do they do it? I couldn't last one min in their world..."

most white families raise their kids with a "start a business mentality, create your own job, invent, invent, invent". most people of other races, blacks especially, put tremendous emphasis on going to school and doing the best u can to get a good job working for someone else. they actually think being a "doctor", "lawyer", etc are the end-all-be-all professions. the problem is, u cant pass that down to your kids.

if the black man wants to excel pass the issue of race, the first thing he must do is isolate himself from the marching assembly that's destined to a predictable destination.

if a white guy makes less than 100K or if he's a loser for whatever reason, chances are, his parents too, were just like those of most minorities who pushed and encouraged him to spend his energy thinking of how to be the best employee instead of being the employer.

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
I read your thread titles and they sound interesting. But when I see these paragraphs I get lazy. You should start makinn cliff notes at the end:hubie:

It is about a 2min read at the most. :stopitslime:

As for the topic, you should be more concerned about learning how the business works than what whites are up to and which loser white is promoted over you. I expect to be paid less. My mentality is all about learning through observing and questions & answers.

You are making mistakes. You're helping them when you don't have to. Whites are smart workers as opposed to hard workers. They practice more manipulation and politiking than hard work.

We really need to keep our mouths shut around them and use similar strategies.

Try to understand them through their body language and words. Then ask them questions. Ask more than you answer, then observe how they behave around you.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most white families raise their kids with a "start a business mentality, create your own job, invent, invent, invent". most people of other races, blacks especially, put tremendous emphasis on going to school and doing the best u can to get a good job working for someone else. they actually think being a "doctor", "lawyer", etc are the end-all-be-all professions. the problem is, u cant pass that down to your kids.

if the black man wants to excel pass the issue of race, the first thing he must do is isolate himself from the marching assembly that's destined to a predictable destination.

if a white guy makes less than 100K or if he's a loser for whatever reason, chances are, his parents too, were just like those of most minorities who pushed and encouraged him to spend his energy thinking of how to be the best employee instead of being the employer.
most white families raise their kids with a "start a business mentality, create your own job, invent, invent, invent".

no they dont....maybe immigrant families....but white families arent pushing their kids towards entrepreneurship.....

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have stayed gone nikka

Nobody in Buffalo makes more than 100k except for the Bills players
im assuming youre a white man :wtb:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read your thread titles and they sound interesting. But when I see these paragraphs I get lazy. You should start makinn cliff notes at the end:hubie:
thats why most nikkas are forever gonna work for them and help build their dreams....while theyre pushing a benz, well be at the bus stop to go to their jobs

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
most white families raise their kids with a "start a business mentality, create your own job, invent, invent, invent".

no they dont....maybe immigrant families....but white families are pushing their kids towards entrepreneurship.....

I hate to say but a lot of black american men are delusional about reality...hence why you are going to get a lot of 'b-b-but white ppl aren't starting businesses neither.....they're doing the same exact thing we are" responses.....even though their boss is white....their former bosses were white...most of the upper management is white....they'll still say white ppl aren't into entrepreneurship like that....or nepotism..lol...these nikkas are just delusional....we have the lowest entrepreneurial rate out of all races in the united states

Last edited: