If A Woman Gave You Her Youth And Prime/Best Years

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And ultimately has nothing to show for it.. she will grow to resent you.. no she will hate you for it and blame you.

Even if she has marriage and possibly children to show for it... if she missed out on dating and fukking certain dudes, living it up, messing with ballers etc... deep down she's going resent you for it.

And it may very well lead to infidelity, divorce and all types of fukkery.

Even though it was her choice to stay with you :troll:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Well, define what you mean by "nothing to show for it"

Because I suspect that you mean materials.
But the second people say that, they have to admit that Chappelle was right...

Whatever she places value on.. if she doesn't have that to show for it then she'll feel like she wasted her time. But even if they do get marriage and children out of it but "missed out" on some things they may still resent the man for it and might divorce or cheat on him.

Funny thing is.. a lot of women feel as if bad boys and players wasted their time.. but many still end up chasing those dudes/cheating on their husbands with those type of men :dead:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, it depends on how successful I am in the next 7 years. If i blow up, make 7 figures, and snag a dime-type wife, sky is the limit. If im a regular 5 figure dude and my girl is average, none.

sounds a bit funny, who did you replace for Mohammad?:patrice:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
And I'm positive that mentality is why so many relationships and marriages fail today. We've turned into the "I can't get hurt, catch feelings first, get played.." generation.

People are too worried about and consumed in having the power in their relationships.

It probably is but :manny: you have to protect yourself.