If a woman you are interested in admitted to cheating on past boyfriends...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Nah.

Only time I did this was when she told me she cheated in high school in 9th/10th grade and it wasnt sexual , just typical crush catching feelings for someone else and broke it off. I wouldnt do it if she cheated in a actual adult relationship. Shes :camby:

I've cheated before and I have no problem if a woman doesnt wanna date me :yeshrug:
Why is it ok for you and not a chick?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It's not okay. But as I said I'm open with females with that question and it's their choice to date me or not.

Plus I'm crazy enough as it is I don't need that in the back of my head.
Why do you think women tolerate and accept your past with cheating so easily?
Is it true that 'once a cheater is always a cheater'?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. I'm about that "past matters" shyt always. Cheating on someone isn't a mistake. Waking up at 12 when you were supposed to be up at 11 is a mistake.
Cheating was the choice of someone who didn't give a fukk. You tell me you cheated, you are telling me you have the capability to do it.

Good luck in your future endeavors. Relationships should come with resumes. Only way you should accept a past cheater is if you were one yourself.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No. I'm about that "past matters" shyt always. Cheating on someone isn't a mistake. Waking up at 12 when you were supposed to be up at 11 is a mistake.
Cheating was the choice of someone who didn't give a fukk. You tell me you cheated, you are telling me you have the capability to do it.

Good luck in your future endeavors. Relationships should come with resumes. Only way you should accept a past cheater is if you were one yourself.
@Divine28