If Africans dont run the Chinese out of Africa after this

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Africa seems to enjoy the no frill low interest no political involvement loans from China, even though it makes up only 5% while European and American loans still dominate that conteninent. We all know how great American and European loans have been. Why not kick them out in the process?

And yes China is xenophobic.

They should kick you all out and charge you 10x the price you’re all paying for cobalt and other minerals and put the outside world in a permanent recession

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You are obviously confused, because your ideology is all over the place.

Naw breh your confused .

Its plain an simple

Just because its hold your own nuts, it doesnt mean we hate Africans or want to see them fail.

What it means is...hey best of luck with your situation but I'm staying out of it...:hubie:

This can be used with cousins, brothers,friends ect...hey I love you however regarding this situation.....you on your own. :hubie:

Harsh....yes
But sometimes it be like that

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
fukk China

but i’m still gonna ask myself why are so many Africans in China .... they are one of the most racist people on the planet
with that said : it’s kinda hard to feel sorry for these black people in the video because they should damn sure know how these people are towards us

another L for team PAAG
Stop asking questions like a 3rd grader. :stopitslime: China is the world's factory and people from all over the globe go there for business.:camby:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Africa need to treat the Chinese in Africa the same way the Chinese treat the Africans in China.

0:44

Check the last few post from this South African white guy

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In this thread a buncha Non Africans worrying about stuff that has nothing to do with them.

Coli.com

exactly..

imagine someone in Zaire or Botswana worrying about what African-Americans are doing :mjlol:

they're in here acting like cacs who are in everyone's business for the sake of "democracy"

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
Y'all already know how I feel by now. :francis:

I could go in on these slanty eyed yellow demons all day long but Africans on the continent need to start rising up on they own land and give them the same treatment.:yeshrug: