If Africans dont run the Chinese out of Africa after this

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
exactly..

imagine someone in Zaire or Botswana worrying about what African-Americans are doing :mjlol:

they're in here acting like cacs who are in everyone's business for the sake of "democracy"

dudes will trip about somebody who grand parents from Jamaica but they were born and raised in the USA talking about the USA, but they wanna play world police like they cacs

truth2you

All Star
Daps
For people who say why care if it's HYON, y'all have got to be the dumbest nikkas out!

If someone is caring about you, and you obviously dont have enough allies, why would you push away someone who is helping spread the word of your mistreatment OUTSIDE of your homeland?

Y'all say something is off with Chinese people, but y'all ain't no different. Logic just gets thrown out the window with too many black people, just so they can feel good, then they wonder why they are worse off then before.

I'm on a losing team. DAMN, DAMN DAMN:sadcam:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
dudes will trip about somebody who grand parents from Jamaica but they were born and raised in the USA talking about the USA, but they wanna play world police like they cacs
You're lying

The only time I've seen it is when those people start talking about the way things are, then start comparing their people to Americans. Or they feel they are entitled to things such as reparations

Why are y'all so damn emotional to the point you spread lies or dont hear what is actually being said?

I'm so glad it's a lot of second generation people who get it, and they are part of the fight, if it was just y'all black people would literally be in a civil war just like they are on the motherland

Thank you to those who get what all this HYON, and ADOS, means. It's so refreshing, but I come online and it's back to the emotional ****** shyt:dead:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Africa need to treat the Chinese in Africa the same way the Chinese treat the Africans in China.

0:44

Check the last few post from this South African white guy

But somehow other Black folks was getting on Black folks for fighting fire with fire against these dirty ass chinks :coffee:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
fukk China

but i’m still gonna ask myself why are so many Africans in China .... they are one of the most racist people on the planet
with that said : it’s kinda hard to feel sorry for these black people in the video because they should damn sure know how these people are towards us

another L for team PAAG
Us? Since when did you and Africans become an “us“. Aren't you one of those HYON crowd?

:yeshrug: don’t care ...... let dem Africans HYON
If you guys are gonna follow an ideology stick with it.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
all of yall sound stupid.

bottom of the barrel ass nikkas arguing about who's lower while the crakkka experiments on your asses here and in africa. it would've done Black people everywhere some good if all you nikka's ancestors had been killed off centuries ago, and that's no lie.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The whole world has a severe China problem..:francis:

The Corona virus is the Chinese in a nutshell..:picard:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
chinks getting their comeuppance all throughout africa.

I've read about Euros and chinks getting stones thrown at them in Addis Ababa. Ghanaians avoiding them like the plague, in publics.

and this in Kenya

And you know South Africans ignorant asses been putting in work

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Stop asking questions like a 3rd grader. :stopitslime: China is the world's factory and people from all over the globe go there for business.:camby:

fukk outta here

doing business with them is one thing moving and living in the communist country means you were goddamn fool

:ufdup:FOH