If Africans dont run the Chinese out of Africa after this

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Us? Since when did you and Africans become an “us“. Aren't you one of those HYON crowd?

If you guys are gonna follow an ideology stick with it.

when i said ( us ) i mean they hate ( blacks )

that latest China not wanting Immigration in their country video with all them Chinese people saying a bunch of negative shyt about us
they didn't say they don't want Africans in their country : they said they don't want Blacks

:snoop:

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Well damn. :cape:
Not caping really just some old guy who has lived in all these societies and sees it for what it is
Are Chinese xenophobic, yeah are they less tolerant than the West, yeah
Does all media have a subconscious home grown bias, yeah
Before xi jinping decided to go against orthodoxy and show out were the Chinese viewed as labor for the west and also for making knockoffs yeah, (those knockoffs came in handy to Africans who could not afford the new iPhone but also wanted to be on that technology wave)
Is it a coincidence that once Xi Jinping decided to show out the West realized China was on the come up Obama then tried that trade pact, then negative stories about China ratcheted up until the culmination of Trumps trade war with China , no.
Do I understand the west being protective of it's position as the sole superpower , yeah.
Do I do find it funny that it's gone from ha ha those bummy dog eating Chinese to fukk China I hate them with the strength of a thousand suns :damn: yeah
In regards to whose running shyt, could it be better the devil you know, yeah

One thing's for certain, those Chinese have put up 6 lane highways in Africa in places where in my lifetime there was not even a dirt road but a footpath and that shyt will be part of the conversation not just ethereal imf loans and opinion pieces :ufdup:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Not caping really just some old guy who has lived in all these societies and sees it for what it is
Are Chinese xenophobic, yeah are they less tolerant than the West, yeah
Does all media have a subconscious home grown bias, yeah
Before xi jinping decided to go against orthodoxy and show out were the Chinese viewed as labor for the west and also for making knockoffs yeah, (those knockoffs came in handy to Africans who could not afford the new iPhone but also wanted to be on that technology wave)
Is it a coincidence that once Xi Jinping decided to show out the West realized China was on the come up Obama then tried that trade pact, then negative stories about China ratcheted up until the culmination of Trumps trade war with China , no.
Do I understand the west being protective of it's position as the sole superpower , yeah.
Do I do find it funny that it's gone from ha ha those bummy dog eating Chinese to fukk China I hate them with the strength of a thousand suns :damn: yeah
In regards to whose running shyt, could it be better the devil you know, yeah

One thing's for certain, those Chinese have put up 6 lane highways in Africa in places where in my lifetime there was not even a dirt road but a footpath and that shyt will be part of the conversation not just ethereal imf loans and opinion pieces :ufdup:

When it comes to China, this board has a western bias. It's normal.

When it comes to racism, is there a single place in the world where black people are not seen as undesirable?

Africans put pressure on Chinese and China had no choice than to backpedal. This is how things should be.