Bishop??...

7AD0E181405A098F17A03F1246219FE45480FCC3

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I like the way you threw Bishop in there like ole boy wasn't in just like 4 episodes. :russ: Bruh wasn't in any of the games either. Only thing folks remember about Bishop is he was getting his ass whooped in the future.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cyclops is a piece of shyt and always has been. Where to begin.

-He's the least remarkable out of the original 5.
-he married a woman who was a clone of his ex, seeded her up and then when his dead ex came back he left his wife and newborn son to be with her. Btw he was fukking around with Psylocke on the side.
-this nikkas future daughter comes from the future and he doesn't even acknowledge her.
-after his little brother finds and starts dating his ex wife /bm he beats Alex up because he can't let her go.
- he sent his fukking son to the future so fast that he didn't have time to change his diaper. Couldn't be rid of the kid quick enough and when be did have the kid in his care he left him to be nannied by a damn ship A.I..
If you're a Scott Summer's fan you're a low life. Plain and simple.

Oh and then he was psychically cheating on his revived ex now wife with Emma Frost.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Cyclops is a piece of shyt and always has been. Where to begin.

-He's the least remarkable out of the original 5.
-he married a woman who was a clone of his ex, seeded her up and then when his dead ex came back he left his wife and newborn son to be with her. Btw he was fukking around with Psylocke on the side.
-this nikkas future daughter comes from the future and he doesn't even acknowledge her.
-after his little brother finds and starts dating his ex wife /bm he beats Alex up because he can't let her go.
- he sent his fukking son to the future so fast that he didn't have time to change his diaper. Couldn't be rid of the kid quick enough and when be did have the kid in his care he left him to be nannied by a damn ship A.I..
If you're a Scott Summer's fan you're a low life. Plain and simple.

Oh and then he was psychically cheating on his revived ex now wife with Emma Frost.

most popular characters have had pos tendencies. outside of i think kurt, most of the well known xmen have done shytty things